What's new

Chabahar vs Gwadar

icewolf,

Chah Bahar started working in the Early 1980s "kidoo". Its progress has been halted by the US "Sanctions". Chah Bahar is not in comparison with Gwadar. Each has its own purposes.

Let us wait and see!

Added Later : CHABAHAR PORT

http://www.pmo.ir/pso_content/media/files/2013/5/23606.pdf

Child. CHABAHAR DOESNT HAVE THE WATER DEPTH TO FACILITATE LARGE TRADE. You need a water depth of atleast 30+ feet to be called a deep sea port.

Therefore, Chabahar is not in the same league as Gwadar

Child. CHABAHAR DOESNT HAVE THE WATER DEPTH TO FACILITATE LARGE TRADE. You need a water depth of atleast 30+ feet to be called a deep sea port.

Therefore, Chabahar is not in the same league as Gwadar

Baby : Chabahar is said to have a Depth of 11 Metres i.e. over 35 Feet!

Please check with the Link in my previous post.

I repeat again Chabahar is not in competition with Gwadar.

I don't see the problem here or why Pakistanis are so excited over it.

Its a port, it will bring wealth and prosperity to both India and Iran. Pakistan has her own priorities and is doing something else for its own prosperity.

Whats the problem here?

Baby : Chabahar is said to have a Depth of 11 Metres i.e. over 35 Feet!

Please check with the Link in my previous post.

I repeat again Chabahar is not in competition with Gwadar.

Actually it's around 2-10 meters. Gwadar port is 18.2 meters depth.

PANAMAX (one of the biggest categories of ships) ship requires minimum of 30 meters to dock. Why the hell would it pick Chabahar which is barely minimum requirement rather than Gwadar which is full deep sea port.

Delusional and Paranoid Indians. News of China investment in Pakistan and accessing Gwader Port has stunned them so badly that now they have to calm their tits down. Now fooling themselves by displaying tit for tat step in the form of Chabahar Port lol without realizing the fact that their influence in Afghanistan is getting weaker day by day and Iran to them will never be what Pakistan is to China. Funny all this 'wanna be tit for tat' step happening when China and Pak has reached in an agreement.

Well chahbahar is 37 ft something,gwadar 46ft something.

Both are deep sea ports.
What makes gwadar jewel of crown is its geographical location.
And as mastankhan has pointed out tactical advantage. Yes another port alternative for karachi port in war scenario.

Pakistan should be worry about their port. Chandarbagh may be good for Oman, but Indian they still has to come from sea, Pakistani sea.

Gawadar port is a threat to UAE's business & all are against Gawadar port. Protecting Gawadar should be Pakistan's top priority as Gawadar is one of the National assets of Pakistan.

Gawadar port is a threat to UAE's business & all are against Gawadar port. Protecting Gawadar should be Pakistan's top priority as Gawadar is one of the National assets of Pakistan.

tarrar : Couldn’t agree more with you. Chabahar is neither a threat to Gwadar nor to the UAE ports. Gwadar is a huge threat to all UAE ports.

Lolz,ali bahi wadda jawa ditta.
Acha my purpose was that whether its a news or article, its aim is to promote chahbahar port. doesnt look like things are going to be so rosy for india as they are projecting in this piece.

Very long. Goes thru afg talibs held region. That iranian province sistan itself has insurgency...
Lets see which economic corridor is longer....check it
Map%252520Delaram.png

Back
Top Bottom