What's new

Census 2011 and Ethnic Groups of India

indianpatriot

BANNED
Reaction score
Its has been noticed by me that people questioning the Indianans of various Indians.He looks like and Indian and he doesn't based on the stereotypes hey have in their mind.For the first time I have tried to classify it on PDF to clear all the doubts at once....for Indian do mention which Ethnic Group you belong to!

here is a template showing various Indian ethnic groups in order!
clicky

waise mere ginti bhi ho gayi hai!

Last edited by a moderator:
INDIANS
>Indo Aryans
1.Marathi
2.Gujarati
3.Punjabi
4.Kadhmiri
5.Hindi
6.Oriya
7.Bengali
8.........Assamese....

>Mongoloid
8.........Assamese...
9.Meghalayans
10.Mizo
11.Tripuri
12.Manipuri
13.Naga
14.Lepcha
15.Arunanchali

>Dravidians
16.Tamil
17.Telegu
18.Kannadiga
19.Malayali

>Tribals
220px-Kutia_kondh_woman.JPG

jaya Bhachan is Bengali.

Anuksha sharma is a south indian ...so dravidian.LOL.

anushka.jpg
anushka sharma is a kashmiri living in bangalre.she is a kashmiri pundit while Jaya bhachchan has bengali ancestory she lived in bhopal!

anushka sharma is a kashmiri living in bangalre.she is a kashmiri pundit while Jaya bhachchan has bengali ancestory she lived in bhopal!

Sharma is not a Kashmiri surname, shes most likely a Punjabi or Gharwali Brahmin.

Also kinda pointless thread, we don't need to educate others how diverse we are, as long as us Indians know it. No offence.:cheers:

Sharma is not a Kashmiri surname, shes most likely a Punjabi or Gharwali Brahmin.

Also kinda pointless thread, we don't need to educate others how diverse we are, as long as us Indians know it. No offence.:cheers:

I've heard her saying she isn't punjabi on TV.

she is south indian .There are Sharma in sounth india and even we have Sharma who are Odia .Yes, they are brahmins.

I've heard her saying she isn't punjabi on TV.

she is south indian .There are Sharma in sounth india and even we have Sharma who are Odia .Yes, they are brahmins.

Well even wiki says shes from Gharwal, Uttarakhand. Not that i care, she being gorgeous is all that matters to me. :toast_sign:

Back
Top Bottom