Capital Talk clips

Rank

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Australia
-

Capital Talk – 3 September 2009 Pakistan Politics

"CAPITAL TALK" (Hamid Mir Talk With Mulana Shah Abdul Aziz)

WAHOO!! listen from 15 Min (BAITALLAH MASOOD With PAKISTAN against INDIA LISTEN LISTEN).

Abdul Aziz Captured by FBI (Handcuffs over FBI TAG) in ISLAMABAD.

""" Baitullah Masood Letter to Ashfaq Parvez Kiyani """
in Islamabad Listen carefully

SIGN OF """""

Last edited:
BS from terrorist mullah, sorry don't want to listen.

What? I can't even make sense of what you're saying.

If you really cant even make your sense that what im saying so dont post useless replies...

If you have listened these lies then also listen the programs by defence analyst Zaid Hamid "CIA threats to Pakistan"
and you will see every thing what US and Mehsood want....

Just because he was against US does it mean we can allow these ******* bastards to bomb our country.To hell with these terrorists specailly people like Shah Abdul Aziz..These people should be stuffed long rods up their ***** for whole life in some detention center.You people are so anti american that you can't even determine whats good for Pakistan and whats not.Who need enemies when we have people like you who support Terrorists..Listening to Inhabi Propaganda it seems is getting popular.The Taliban have got their ***** handed to them in Swat by the great Pakistan Army and same will be done in South Wazristan..It's only a matter of time before huge danda is shoved into the ***** of these clowns.It is no surprise that Irahabi terrorists have online propoganda wing..stealth and other irhabhi supporters you should allow muslim thieves to steal your house so long that they're muslim and stealing your hosting in the name of islam.

Last edited:
Zaid Hamid is a good orator and story teller. Though he has been talking quite sense in past and did point out causes of economic crisis, but now his stance is totally changed. He has been involved in promoting a different religion in the past and has been advocating self appointing Imam Mehdi. Therefore, we will have to weigh his words and see what are his present objectives.
Listen to everyone and form your own opinion.
:cheers:
:)

If you really cant even make your sense that what im saying so dont post useless replies...
Your lack of English skills do not allow anyone to understand what you're saying. Sorry.

Zaid Hamid is a good orator and story teller. Though he has been talking quite sense in past and did point out causes of economic crisis, but now his stance is totally changed. He has been involved in promoting a different religion in the past and has been advocating self appointing Imam Mehdi. Therefore, we will have to weigh his words and see what are his present objectives.
Listen to everyone and form your own opinion.
:cheers:
:)

In which video he do that?
I have listened many of his books and didnt find any oof video...
I have listened his latest videos in which he always expose the realities and intentions of Israeel, India and US...
There plans and also the 350 years of rules destroying the human beings....

In which video he do that?
I have listened many of his books and didnt find any oof video...
I have listened his latest videos in which he always expose the realities and intentions of Israeel, India and US...
There plans and also the 350 years of rules destroying the human beings....

He has many strange religious beliefs if you look at his background instead of just listening to him on TV all day long. He may become next Altaf Hussain or Mullah Fazlullah if not checked.

Back
Top Bottom