What's new

Can we really compare Tejas and JF 17 ??? By Indian Aerospace/Defense News

Status
Not open for further replies.
And alot that failed delayed and shut down.
For every success there will be failures but India has far far more success (especially recently) than it has failures simply the failures are more reported on and hyped up in the media. Watch the republic day parade, see how many of the systems are Indian.

I'm sick of here the blatant lie that is parroted about India's indigenous project failures.

@Luftwaffe

Making Indegenious systems takes time but technologically
we are on the RIGHT track

Every year DRDO is making progress in each category

Only the Trishul missile ( SAM ) was scrapped ; but the EXPERIENCE and knowledge
helped in the AKASH SAM

Care to name some ?

Not difficult for me but before that tell you friend storm force and few others to stop bashing Pak projects such as JF-17 [hard one but it won't stop until than google]
For every success there will be failures but India has far far more success (especially recently) than it has failures simply the failures are more reported on and hyped up in the media. Watch the republic day parade, see how many of the systems are Indian.

I'm sick of here the blatant lie that is parroted about India's indigenous project failures.

But you don't feel sick when you fella indians bash Pakistani projects/joint projects.

@Luftwaffe

Only the Trishul missile ( SAM ) was scrapped ; but the EXPERIENCE and knowledge
helped in the AKASH SAM

Sure that is something you need to teach you fella indians when they are trying to bash JF-17 or Pakistani project/Joint Pak-China projects. It takes time to improve....@storm force take notes from your friend.

Not difficult for me but before that tell you friend storm force and few others to stop bashing Pak projects such as JF-17 [hard one but it won't stop until than google]

But you don't feel sick when you fella indians bash Pakistani projects/joint projects.

Indians DONT Bash JF 17 per se

They just QUESTION the Pakistani contribution in it

Indians DONT Bash JF 17 per se

They just QUESTION the Pakistani contribution in it

How hard is it to go to JF-17 Threads to know all about it? you'll know alot there but unfortunately many indians still troll.

Mig 21 can carry R 77

NO doubt But to USE it it will have to rely on SU 30 MKI which will act as the airborne radar
for the Mig 21 ; while Mig 21 will maintain radar silence

But if the Mig 21 has to make a KILL on its own it will
rely on its HOBS R 73 and HMS plus its ELTA JAMMER and its own Mach 2 speed

All true except rely on Su30MKI.

The KopyoM radar with 80km range can easily handle R77 of 100km range backed by El- 201x Ground control interceptor radar (GCI)

Mig21 on its own can make a kill

Not difficult for me but before that tell you friend storm force and few others to stop bashing Pak projects such as JF-17

Diffiult for you ? Why ? Because there aren't many failed and shut down projects ?

Indians Bash JF 17 when. Pakistanis start bashing LCA.

How hard is it to go to JF-17 Threads to know all about it? you'll know alot there but unfortunately many indians still troll.

Ban the rascals for a week :p:

Those who troll are basically the new comers
They straight away jump into such threads to have fun

@Luftwaffe

helped in the AKASH SAM

IN scuttled Trishul for Barak

Sure that is something you need to teach you fella indians when they are trying to bash JF-17 or Pakistani project/Joint Pak-China projects. It takes time to improve....@storm force take notes from your friend.

Actually I do feel that Indian projects are different. It is an entire industry that's getting built up now. A whole family of helos, a whole family of fighters (with their trainers), A whole family of tanks and submarines. Yours still looks like standalone work now. So 'which is better', I'm sticking to our side. At long last a true military Industrial complex seems to be emerging this side of town. Yours don't seem to be doing that.

Can you give a link which shows jf-17 has test fired BVR and hit a target.
Check the interview in the JF-17 section. Operational JF-17 can carry 2 BVR missiles. The option for 4 BVR missile is shelved because PAF wants to carry those hardpoints for drop tanks..which is diplomatic talk for JF-17's real low range!

All true except rely on Su30MKI.

The KopyoM radar with 80km range can easily handle R77 of 100km range backed by El- 201x Ground control interceptor radar (GCI)

Mig21 on its own can make a kill

Kopyo radar has its limitations

For using the full range of R 77 Mig 21 will have to use AWACs or SU 30 MKI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom