What's new

Can we change our ‘hate-India’ mindset?

Status
Not open for further replies.
scavenging stuff is found in plenty in India hence picking from there to dump there ;)
of course you are picking from there but where are you dumping other than PDF???

Exactly my thought Bro....

During partition there were riot in Kolkata and more was the rumour of posible attack from other community. My grand father had the option to swap his property with a Zaminder in East Pakistan, but he remained firm to stay back in his mother land. I am proud of his confidence that Muslims can prosper in a Hindu dominated country...

yeah Muslims prospering in Poverty in a Hindu dominated country called bharat with 31% of them bellow the poverty line

---------- Post added at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

lol,,wana try kheer?

If you milk the god for it

but never heard so much violence due to that
The violence had nothing to do with pak.As i said before people here r oblivious to what happens in pak.The only time we here pakistan being mentioned is in news wrt terrorism.All our issues r with bangladesh and the evr diminishing ulfa.

Jana.......

HaHa 3l% is below our national average of 43% (a per UN data...though you claim it to be 80%.). So. by your logic we are better than average Indians....

yeah Muslims prospering in Poverty in a Hindu dominated country called bharat with 31% of them bellow the poverty line

---------- Post added at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

If you milk the god for it

So you are among those who try to milk Allah and Islam to eat kheer???:D

Yeah by a bunch of immigrants.You r welcome here to visit assam and see 4 urself how much the local assamese support pak.I have already posted abt the ruckus these immigrants have created.

This is the beauty of indian hypocrisy and denial. Never face the face, find a scape goat..Geelani is sporting a gathering of several thousands and I don't see if importing that much of humans would be an easy ordeal on a border guarded by 700K armed soldiers. That or your Indian army is super incompetent.!

and regarding assam..lets see!

YouTube - Pakistan Flag Hoisted in Assam - India Launches Propaganda

Last edited:
Nothing to do with India but Ayesha Siddiqa is a sell out.There should be no question about that.She is one of those who would catch first flight to other country if anything bad happens to Pakistan.

Jana.......

HaHa 3l% is below our national average of 43% (a per UN data...though you claim it to be 80%.). So. by your logic we are better than average Indians....

Yeah according to new reports toping the list even poorer than some African countries

This is the beauty of indian hypocrisy and denial. Never face the face, find a scape goat..Geelani is sporting a gathering of several thousands and I don't see if importing that much of humans would be an easy ordeal on a border guarded by 700K armed soldiers. That or your Indian army is super incompetent.!

and regarding assam..lets see!

YouTube - Pakistan Flag Hoisted in Assam - India Launches Propaganda
It is done by your dalals from BD .....who are swarming in N-E.

And J&K has more Kahmiri youths in Police and administration than those behind Gilani....

Nothing to do with India but Ayesha Siddiqa is a sell out.There should be no question about that.She is one of those who would catch first flight to other country if anything bad happens to Pakistan.
Hey lets not forget that most of these Meer Jafar "proud to be Indian" Muslim crowd were those who leeched on left behind wealth of Muslims fleeing to Pakistan. Not only getting rich over night but accumulating wealth which their post seven generations would not have dreamed. So its obvious everyone is loyal to their rozi rote :P :rofl::azn::azn::azn::azn::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

The flag hoisting in Assam was as usual blame on ISI..the usual culprit with or without evidence! that was my point!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom