What's new

Can India-Russia-China-Pakistan-Israel Come Together to make union like EU

Status
Not open for further replies.

indianairforce1

New Recruit

Reaction score
Its just a thought from me ..But its possible if we show trust in each other..Just post your thinking about What can be done in this direction and Is this Really Possible to Make such Alliance ...????

It is a possibility...Only spoiler is India-China relationship...The better they will become the more and more possibility this scenario would become reality...

India-Russia - Very good relations
China-Pakistan - Very good relations
Russia-China - Good relations
India-China - Normal relations improving and moving towards getting better
India - Pak - Very bad relations with potential of fluctuating....

Now if you look at it if China and India can manage good relations Pakistan will automatically join the party because of various bilateral relations...

well people EITHER ISRAEL OR PAKISTAN.......
but the ADD iran instead of israel.......
PAK+CHINA+IRAN+RUSSIA+IND VS NATO
lolxx

Last edited:
India-Russia-Israel are together. But India-Pak together seems impossible at least for the next few decades.

Once problems between India-Pak are solved it would take a couple of decades to build trust. It is only then that we would be able to build that alliance.

And not to forget, that alliance would pose a threat to the west and that is the reason they would never allow this to happen and guess what, they have been quite successful as we see today.

o come on

Pakistan with india and israel!!!!!!! :rofl:
:no::no::no:

It wont work in view , provided the situation in Palestine.

But if Israel lets an Independant Palestenian state come into being then i suppose China , india and Pakistan should Form an alliance and get Russians and israelis as observes and partner states.

I believe anything is possible ..

Can't we invite Klingons and Vulcans in this coalition ?? :D

no chance,,,, if Pakistan and India come closer than you will see Mumbai kinda attacks on india more by any third party (may be west as pointed out by Jagjit natt) which benefits from India Pakistan stressed relationship.

BTW the current situation between Pakistan and India is also some what a gift from west to us and we being fool are accepting it.

Last edited:
Beside its possibility, I must say that we should start thinking in this direction too......

It is a possibility...Only spoiler is India-China relationship...The better they will become the more and more possibility this scenario would become reality...

India-Russia - Very good relations
China-Pakistan - Very good relations
Russia-China - Good relations
India-China - Normal relations improving and moving towards getting better
India - Pak - Very bad relations with potential of fluctuating....

Now if you look at it if China and India can manage good relations Pakistan will automatically join the party because of various bilateral relations...

i think india china relation is also not good...india china both are competitor. how ever they are attached with each other only for business. and they are great competitor of each other in defence sector.

this question is like joining iran, u.s and russia together

actually i think it is possible only if all countries(china,pakistan,india,russia) do not follow the americans. because it is very much bad for american if we become united.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom