What's new

Can Imran Khan win the election 2018?

As you know I am a PTI supporter but I think it is going to be super hard.

Election in 2012:
Nawaz Sharif: 125 seats (14,794,188 votes)
Asif Ali Zardari: 31 seats (6,822,958 votes)
Imran Khan: 27 seats (7,563,504)

Do you think PTI can get more than 100 seats in Electron 2018?

I'm not a IK or NS supporter as such, but I would definitely love to see IK winning the upcoming elections for the sake of change. Pakistan deserves a new face with fresh ideas after decades of same old faces. Pakistan is in dire need of a change from dynasty rule.

What I have observed is that many voters belonging to various provinces caste their vote based on regional preferences. I have neighbors who fully denounce and acknowledge corruption by major political parties in Pakistan. However, when asked which party they would vote for their answer is unsurprising. They would vote for the party they accuse of corruption. They cannot explain their decision, but to the neutral observer it is obvious.

Whether we like it or not many of us are blinded by our regional bias. Our every day actions and decisions are influenced by this bias. We know this is the truth. No country is immune to regional bias, but we have taken this expertise to a different level. It is bad for national coherence.

As a nation we still have a very long way to go before we can claim maturity. This is after all what differentiates grown up and educated societies from the rest.

Last edited:
Have no reply so goes straight to name calling.... Exactly what to expect from Pmln chamche.
it was all fine until you came in and threw personal insults.. If you consider Imran as father then it don't mean others are like you to make politicians as their father so think before speaking non sense otherwise will get the taste of it ..now don't quote me next time as I have to respond gutter language with gutter

it was all fine until you came in and threw personal insults.. If you consider Imran as father then it don't mean others are like you to make politicians as their father so think before speaking non sense otherwise will get the taste of it ..now don't quote me next time as I have to respond gutter language with gutter

It's okay, if someone called Nawaz my bapp, I would be as angry as you are.

On the other hand, thank you for calling Iman my father. I only wish for such honor.

Also, it took so little to make you butthurt. You better not go outside because the world is a lot harsher than calling someone your bapp.

You yutyaaz are chutyaaz who are just good in name calling and getting personal. did I stop you to lick asss of Imran khan? Go lick it as long as you want but I have right to share my opinion..dont quote my post idiot if you have nothing better to say and your potty mouth just throw filth
Good try baboon. Next time try and form a coherent sentence in your head first before typing it out.

On the other hand, thank you for calling Iman my father. I only wish for such honor.

Also, it took so little to make you butthurt. You better not go outside because the world is a lot harsher than calling someone your bapp.
Fauk off you 2 idiots. stop quoting me and involving in useless trolling

It won't be easy, Imran Khan has faced quite a bit of criticism due to his ineffectiveness in being able to develop KPK, even though he has done some remarkable work with the "container schools" initiative, he revamped the police there, but nonetheless he has seen attacks on his 'character' and angered quite a few people with his 'dharna' and 'jalsa' habit, I hope that the panama case has boosted his appeal among our people, my parents voted for him last time, and this time I'll be old enough to vote for him too, lets hope they don't go to waste.

Im new BTW

No.

PDP will nominate the next prime minister of Pakistan in 2018.

I'm not a IK or NS supporter as such, but I would definitely love to see IK winning the upcoming elections for the sake of change. Pakistan deserves a new face with fresh ideas after decades of same old faces. Pakistan is in dire need of a change from dynasty rule.

What I have observed is that many voters belonging to various provinces caste their vote based on regional preferences. I have neighbors who fully denounce and acknowledge corruption by major political parties in Pakistan. However, when asked which party they would vote for their answer is unsurprising. They would vote for the party they accuse of corruption. They cannot explain their decision, but to the neutral observer it is obvious.

Whether we like it or not many of us are blinded by our regional bias. Our every day actions and decisions are influenced by this bias. We know this is the truth. No country is immune to regional bias, but we have taken this expertise to a different level. It is bad for national coherence.

As a nation we still have a very long way to go before we can claim to be a mature and fully grown up people. This is after all what differentiates grown up and educated nations from the rest.

Are you Talibaan supporter?

Is your actual baap so bad that you'd be happy with NS or IK to take his place!? Or do you not know your baap and hopeful that you're another of IKs illegitimate ba$tards?

Hope you don't get butthurt. Its a genuine query to understand your mindset.

Is your actual baap so bad that you'd be happy with NS or IK to take his place!? Or do you not know your baap and hopeful that you're another of IKs illegitimate ba$tards?

Hope you don't get butthurt. Its a genuine query to understand your mindset.
Moderators should take actions against these one liner trolls otherwise every thread will become garbage here . No one will tolerate shit and personal attack because they criticise Imran and PTI. I was simply answering the question before these idiots jump in to divert the topics . He think its not personal attack or insult to make someone else as his father but for me it is so that's why I got pissed off

Moderators should take actions against these one liner trolls otherwise every thread will become garbage here . No one will tolerate shit and personal attack because they criticise Imran and PTI. I was simply answering the question before these idiots jump in to divert the topics . He think its not personal attack or insult to make someone else as his father but for me it is so that's why I got pissed off

I don't usually get involved in online arguments, but this guy is clearly an idiot! He insulted you for no reason, then tried to play the victim when you reacted; and then kept trolling.

Mods here are biased. They don't seem to notice the abuse from PTI trolls but they will notice anything said against PTI.

Back
Top Bottom