What's new

Can I join Pakistan Navy?

BIQ

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Assalam o Alikum nd helow everybody there !

This is BIQ from Saudi Arabia.
I actually wants a clear nd the most satisfied info about my future plan.
I am FA along with Economics, Islamic Studies & Education as my elementry subjects... Now doing BA with Education & Sociology as elective subjects.. nd ahead wil do Masters in Pakistan Studies aswell (Inn Shaa Allah).
So can I join Pakistan Navy through Short Commission Service ie.Education Branch?
As I have seen women in Pakistan Navy through this branch.

Now kindly let me know about that as I am so urged nd passionate to be a part of the Armed Forces of Pakistan !!

Dear BIQ,
If you are really serious in joining PN, then go to the Pakistan Embassy in Riyadh and meet the Naval Officer there, he will brief you in detail. HE is a very good officer and will help you.

EDUCATION BRANCH

ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS

Male/Female citizen of Pakistan
Height: 162.5 Centimeters (5’ – 4”) Minimum.
Qualification: MA/MSc Physics, Maths, Chemistry, Psychology, Islamic Studies, English & Urdu at least 2nd division from a recognized university

INELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS

Following are ineligible:

•Rejected by ISSB/GHQ/NHQ/AHQ Selection Board.
Twice after Post Graduation.
Twice before Post Graduation and once after post Graduation.
Once before Post Graduation and Once after post Graduation.
However those who achieve even high qualification i.e Ph.D and FRCS/equivalent are eligible for third chance.
This chance is only applicable when there is requirement of Ph.D and FRCS candidates.
•Twice screened out at ISSB.
•PUF by AMB (permanently declared UNFIT by Appeal Medical Board).
•Tested with in four months (120 days) gap of previous appearance (for not recommended candidates).
•Tested within four one year validity period (As validity of ISSB/GHQ/AHQ Selection Board stands for one year).
•Withdrawn from any Academy/Training institution of Armed Forces on any ground.
•Withdrawn from any bounded Armed Forces college/institution on disciplinary grounds.
•Dismissed/removed/debarred from Govt Services including Armed Forces.
•Convicted in a Court of Law for an offence involving moral turpitude.
•Declared medically unfit due to Hepatitis B&C (AMB cannot be requested).
•Declared unfit by any Armed Forces Hospital except those cleared by Appeal Medical Board.
•The candidature of candidate who will temper his/her academic certificates, conceal or give wrong information to gain undue advantage will be cancelled and declared permanently ineligible for all types of commission in the Armed Forces.
•Married to Foreign National.

SELECTION PROCEDURE

Entrance Test (Intelligence Test)
• Preliminary Medical
• Interview

Note: Application forms will be issued to those candidates who qualify all the above tests

Test/Interview at ISSB Kohat/Gujranwala/Malir/Quetta
Medical Examination at one of the Combined Military Hospitals (CMHs)
Interview by Naval Selection Board
Final selection by Naval Headquarters

HOW TO APPLY For Registration.
visit nearest Pakistan Navy Recruitment & Selection Centre along with original and attested photo copies of following academic documents and an uncrossed Postal Order of Rs. 200/- in the name of Director of Recruitment .

Matric, FSc, BA/BSc, MA/MSc certificates/degrees and mark sheets
National Identity Card
Domicile Certificate
3 attested passport size photographs

IMPORTANT
Candidates should apply on prescribed application forms
Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
Candidates claiming antedate seniority must attach higher qualification and experience certificates issued by respective heads of recognized institutions.
Candidate with higher qualification/experience may be considered for grant of higher rank/seniority.

Note:Induction of SSC Officers is not a regular feature. Therefore, application may only be submitted as and when advertisement appears in the press.

Dear BIQ,
If you are really serious in joining PN, then go to the Pakistan Embassy in Riyadh and meet the Naval Officer there, he will brief you in detail. HE is a very good officer and will help you.

EDUCATION BRANCH

ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS

Qualification: MA/MSc Physics, Maths, Chemistry, Psychology, Islamic Studies, English & Urdu at least 2nd division from a recognized university

INELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS

However those who achieve even high qualification i.e Ph.D and FRCS/equivalent are eligible for third chance.
This chance is only applicable when there is requirement of Ph.D and FRCS candidates.
•Tested with in four months (120 days) gap of previous appearance (for not recommended candidates).
•Tested within four one year validity period (As validity of ISSB/GHQ/AHQ Selection Board stands for one year).
•Withdrawn from any bounded Armed Forces college/institution on disciplinary grounds.
•Declared unfit by any Armed Forces Hospital except those cleared by Appeal Medical Board.
•The candidature of candidate who will temper his/her academic certificates, conceal or give wrong information to gain undue advantage will be cancelled and declared permanently ineligible for all types of commission in the Armed Forces.

SELECTION PROCEDURE

• Preliminary Medical
• Interview

Note: Application forms will be issued to those candidates who qualify all the above tests

visit nearest Pakistan Navy Recruitment & Selection Centre along with original and attested photo copies of following academic documents and an uncrossed Postal Order of Rs. 200/- in the name of Director of Recruitment .

National Identity Card
Domicile Certificate

IMPORTANT
Candidates claiming antedate seniority must attach higher qualification and experience certificates issued by respective heads of recognized institutions.
Candidate with higher qualification/experience may be considered for grant of higher rank/seniority.

Note:Induction of SSC Officers is not a regular feature. Therefore, application may only be submitted as and when advertisement appears in the press.
Dear BIQ,

EDUCATION BRANCH

ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS

INELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS

SELECTION PROCEDURE

• Preliminary Medical
• Interview

National Identity Card
Domicile Certificate

IMPORTANT

Thank you so much sir !!
That's really helpful nd sure Inn Shaa Allah I will go nd meet the Naval Officer in Pak Embassy !!
I am really so passionate to b a part ov Armed Forces of Pak..
Remember me in yur Prayers :)

You can join in Pakistan navy. i am sure about it. Hope for the best

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom