What's new

Can i join Pak Army after Olevels.

MohammadUmerkhokhar

New Recruit

Reaction score
Assalam, meri age 15 years hai, mein O levels kr raha hun mein itna jaana chahta hun key mein Olevels krne key baad Army as an Officer join krskta hun ya Sirf Fsc key baad hi possible hoga...??????

You can join Pakistan Army only after Intermediate level (FSC/A Levels).O levels = Metric.

mein kamchor nai hun sir jee. agr kamchor hota tou army mein janey ka khuwahish mand na hota . meiney sirf aik question poocha hai aur agr ap ko seedha answer nahi krna tou bekaar replies mat krein, is that clear to you gentleman.?

mein kamchor nai hun sir jee. agr kamchor hota tou army mein janey ka khuwahish mand na hota . meiney sirf aik question poocha hai aur agr ap ko seedha answer nahi krna tou bekaar replies mat krein, is that clear to you gentleman.?
Visit the links that have given you, especially the 2nd link, you get all the answer you want and try avoiding posting any more threads about this, just search the forum!

Hello is this post dead?
I don't actually know how to post a question on a seperate thread. So I might as well just ask it here.
I'm currently doing AS and will complete A2 the next year IA. A Levels are made of 2 years.
I want to know what marks should I achieve and what subjects?
Can I join the army if I took commerce in A Levels?
Do I HAVE to take maths?
Please do reply as I'll be extremely thankfull.
I'm 17 years old right now so I know that age isn't a problem.

Hello is this post dead?
I don't actually know how to post a question on a seperate thread. So I might as well just ask it here.
I'm currently doing AS and will complete A2 the next year IA. A Levels are made of 2 years.
Do I HAVE to take maths?
@Xeric can you give him the link to your site.

Hello is this post dead?
Do I HAVE to take maths?
whats the equivalent of 60 pc in A lvls? you need to get that as a minimum, and maths is not compulsary

Can I join army if I do OA levels both in pre medical field? Please someone tell.

Can I join army if I do OA levels both in pre medical field? Please someone tell.
Women can only join Army as an officer after doing B.E as an engineer or After MBBS and join army medical corps minimum age required for women is 28 ,maximum 35.
However you can join right away after alevel in PAF as GD Pilot if you have 6/6 eyesight and you have minimum of a 5"4 height.

Salam To All i just want to ask a question that u am now doing O level and i want to join Pak Army Can i join qfter O level and if not can i join after A level?

Back
Top Bottom