What's new

Can I join (Confused)

The Diplomat

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
AOA,
I am studying Accounting, Economics and Business studies in A-Level in the UK. I want to join army as an Officer Rank, am I legible?
I am predicted A, A, A.
And what is the process for overseas Pakistani citizens?

Can you help? (or anyone else) @Kepler22b

AOA,
I am studying Accounting, Economics and Business studies in A-Level in the UK. I want to join army as an Officer Rank, am I legible?
I am predicted A, A, A.
And what is the process for overseas Pakistani citizens?

Can you help? (or anyone else) @Kepler22b
Visit the defence attache in the embassy he will be responsible for initial testing there then you would get call letter for issb should you pass

Visit the defence attache in the embassy he will be responsible for initial testing there then you would get call letter for issb should you pass
I went to the Pakistani Consulate in Manchester and the people working over there didn't even know what I meant by ISSB? Will I have to go to London?

I went to the Pakistani Consulate in Manchester and the people working over there didn't even know what I meant by ISSB? Will I have to go to London?

Check online as well...
Contact them via email ...
Best of luck

It's in London Lad

Those Manchester freshies don't know crap you can also contact join pak army website through email or call them

It's in London Lad

Those Manchester freshies don't know crap you can also contact join pak army website through email or call them
Thanks for the info, helps a lot.
"Those Manchester freshies don't know crap" LOL, very true.
I'm in between London and Manchester quit a bit as I have houses in both locations, so will visit the London Embassy.

Thanks for the info, helps a lot.
"Those Manchester freshies don't know crap" LOL, very true.
I'm in between London and Manchester quit a bit as I have houses in both locations, so will visit the London Embassy.
Which county and are you kayani,mirpuri

Back
Top Bottom