What's new

Can hip hop improve US-Pakistan relations?

Nothing

Reaction score
Country
India
Relations between the US and Pakistan are going through a fairly difficult period.

American lawmakers have questioned the sincerity of their ally and Pakistanis express anger over the use of drone strikes.

Now the US State Department is launching a new cultural initiative to try to win over young Pakistanis.

Wendy Urquhart reports..

BBC News - Can hip hop improve US-Pakistan relations?

Check video it is very interesting

---------------------------------------------------------------
Soon youth cities will get test real western culture........

hip hop alone wont solve anything; not even the finest verses from Frank Sinatra could. . .

mutual trust, respect, heeding to eachother's concerns and PARTNERSHIP can improve the bilateral relations....these are 2-way things. Not 1-way things.

Yea! they want us to start worshipping their Ati-Christ/Dajjal. That might solve their problem with us....:eek:

be easy; i like rap music.....though some of the mainstream stuff is absolute garbage.

this just in :unsure:

US hip-hop group briefly detained in Rawalpindi: embassy | Pakistan | DAWN.COM

ISLAMABAD: Pakistani security officials on Wednesday briefly detained a visiting US hip-hop troupe, accusing a performer of taking sensitive photographs in the garrison city of Rawalpindi, the embassy said.

The six members of FEW Collective, a US officer, Pakistani staff from the embassy and Pakistani musicians were detained for around an hour on a military base in the garrison city of Rawalpindi, a spokesman told AFP.

The Chicago-based group is in Pakistan at the invitation of the US embassy and performed a concert Tuesday as part of a cultural exchange programme in a country fraught with anti-Americanism.

“While one of the performers may have taken a photograph while travelling in an embassy vehicle on a public road, no sensitive installations were visible from the vehicle,” said the US embassy.

“The performer was not aware of restrictions placed on photography in or near the cantonment, and had no intention of taking photographs of sensitive Pakistani government or military installations,” it added.

Pakistani military officials were not immediately reachable for comment.

Relations between the US and Pakistan are going through a fairly difficult period.

American lawmakers have questioned the sincerity of their ally and Pakistanis express anger over the use of drone strikes.

Now the US State Department is launching a new cultural initiative to try to win over young Pakistanis.

Wendy Urquhart reports..

BBC News - Can hip hop improve US-Pakistan relations?

Check video it is very interesting

---------------------------------------------------------------
Soon youth cities will get test real western culture........

why do pakistanis embrace western culture?? i mean globalism is great pakistanis are already open and want progress but one thing i dont understand, are these stupid americans trying to make pakistan a friend or a colony, meaning like brits are they imposing their culture on us???

Can hip hop improve US-Pakistan relations?:rofl:
Iraq r Afghanistan mein b hip hop he kiya tha USA nay bus faraq itna hai k wahan hip hop music B-2 , B-52 , F 15 and F 18 par laga kar baija tha :hitwall:

why do pakistanis embrace western culture?? i mean globalism is great pakistanis are already open and want progress but one thing i dont understand, are these stupid americans trying to make pakistan a friend or a colony, meaning like brits are they imposing their culture on us???

Agree with you, bro. The way to counter it is by embracing Chinese culture, e.g. instead of hip-hop, import Chinese Martial Arts! :woot:

Last edited by a moderator:
^^

Make sure to check out the epic kick in the first video (Wudan Dragon Form) from 0:50 to 0:54.

Second one, Wudan Tiger Form, is freakish quick!

Their strange, swift, coordinated movements are simply unbelievables!

sometimes i dont understand the deal with the american government. america is never going to get the pakistani PEOPLE on its side when it has its personnel (spies) and drone attacks in pakistan. it may own our leaders but not us

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom