What's new

Call for Karachi deweaponisation

yap zawar thing is reality they say it openly , it should be changed ..

we are hopefully reaching there and that's pretty much the point i want to make , in one part of the country " its called zewar ,its also manufactured and sold illegally & openly along with drugs" whilst in the other parts its used by every one , so its comon sense to clamp down on those factories and outlets where this is manufactured , first warn and than arrest those who are involved , implement the writ of the state , this will automatically finish this maniac forever and than come to cities where its sold and used !!? i am not saying dont do that i am saying to start from the head first.

we are hopefully reaching there and that's pretty much the point i want to make , in one part of the country " its called zewar ,its also manufactured and sold illegally & openly along with drugs" whilst in the other parts its used by every one , so its comon sense to clamp down on those factories and outlets where this is manufactured , first warn and than arrest those who are involved , implement the writ of the state , this will automatically finish this maniac forever and than come to cities where its sold and used !!? i am not saying dont do that i am saying to start from the head first.

its like saying some people can't handle alcohol so close down alcohol makers! the thing is guns are even allowed in the USA and elsewhere in the world but no one has incidents like 12th may 2007 or target killings like karachi!! the real head of this snake is karachi!!!! de-weaponise karachi and everything will be fine i am sure!

its like saying some people can't handle alcohol so close down alcohol makers! the thing is guns are even allowed in the USA and elsewhere in the world but no one has incidents like 12th may 2007 or target killings like karachi!! the real head of this snake is karachi!!!! de-weaponise karachi and everything will be fine i am sure!

agreed but it should be done in full country , starting from Karachi.

we should de-weaponise pakistan but we must start off with karachi because that is the only city besides balochistan province which has target killings on daily basis! we saw it happen in 2007 and also recently in the month of ramadan! time to seal karachi off and de-weaponize it!

By the way what has happened in past two years the Karachi has surpassed the whole Balochistan province in the target killings by miles.

By the way what has happened in past two years the Karachi has surpassed the whole Balochistan province in the target killings by miles.

have you been sleeping bro? target killings of more than a 100 people in month of ramadan may 12th 2007??? start de-weaponising karachi followed by every other city & province!

My dear, this will only remain a dream.

Nobody in hell can stop this great movement. Long live MQM !!

start deweaponisation from KPK and tribals, from balochistan, punjab and then sindh then come to karachi to deweaponise

the weapons to karachi come from KPK mostly, esp the illegal guns market in FATA and KPK should be stopped

start deweaponisation from KPK and tribals, from balochistan, punjab and then sindh then come to karachi to deweaponise

the weapons to karachi come from KPK mostly, esp the illegal guns market in FATA and KPK should be stopped

pahaly app pahlay app ..... supporting criminals and murderers is equal crime

Economic hub has been made kidnapped by terror traders , whole country trade depends on it , it will be cleared as first priority .

pahaly app pahlay app ..... supporting criminals and murderers is equal crime

Economic hub has been made kidnapped by terror traders , whole country trade depends on it , it will be cleared as first priority .

karachi is economic hub so what?? isnt tribal areas the pakistan??, what if deweaponsie karachi, weapons will still illegally reach karachi, to cut the supply you have to cut the source and supply chain/routes

the weapons is the main thing which is troubling the FATA area, imagine is there were no wepaons there, no army, no tribal weapons, then there would have been peace, also peace in karachi

karachi is economic hub so what?? isnt tribal areas the pakistan??, what if deweaponsie karachi, weapons will still illegally reach karachi, to cut the supply you have to cut the source and supply chain/routes

the weapons is the main thing which is troubling the FATA area, imagine is there were no wepaons there, no army, no tribal weapons, then there would have been peace, also peace in karachi

cut the source and supply chain/routes
i agree with that part.

I insisted at first De-weaponization of Karachi ,

1-because its economic hub
2-all local political parties mqm (both) , anp , ppp , ji are already agreed on de-weapnization agenda

you can have your opinion .:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom