What's new

Cabinet okays ordinance to sell assets

UAE is getting good deal. Pakistan OTOH...
What can I do protesting gets you anti terror charges while my vote doesnt matter given what happened in Punjab assembly
Jinko karni hy hakomat karein tabah karein mulk ko

Will the older credit from UAE also be repaid by turning it to FDI this way? :unsure:
They are selling off Sui Northern and Sui Southern that are cash cows of the government
This is a disaster as it will also dry up revenues

This is the time the nation should come out and burn their houses. Why should Pakistani people's asset be sold because of corruption and mismanagement of the elite??? Instead we should sell the assets of elites, sell jaati umra, sell their huge businesses, sell air blue, sell those plazas in dubai, Malaysia and Turkey, sell those expensive properties in UK, dubai, Turkey.

This is the time the nation should come out and burn their houses. Why should Pakistani people's asset be sold because of corruption and mismanagement of the elite??? Instead we should sell the assets of elites, sell jaati umra, sell their huge businesses, sell air blue, sell those plazas in dubai, Malaysia and Turkey, sell those expensive properties in UK, dubai, Turkey.

Yep it's time for direct action now literally start to move physically on these scoundrels. The Sri-Lankans did it, Pakistanis are near to doing it.

Yep it's time for direct action now literally start to move physically on these scoundrels. The Sri-Lankans did it, Pakistanis are near to doing it.
If today's ruling goes against PTI and I'm pleading to God that the SC fucks PTI so hard that IK says: Pakistan ka Allah Hafiz.

If today's ruling goes against PTI and I'm pleading to God that the SC fucks PTI so hard that IK says: Pakistan ka Allah Hafiz.
And then long awaited 1971 like war of liberation starts to liberate the country from neutral mafia

So hmaray kapray kon khareed raha ha? Dubai? Saudia?
Will they wash our dirty clothes?

Konsa maseeha araha ha bhai loago ?

What can I do protesting gets you anti terror charges while my vote doesnt matter given what happened in Punjab assembly
Jinko karni hy hakomat karein tabah karein mulk ko

They are selling off Sui Northern and Sui Southern that are cash cows of the government
This is a disaster as it will also dry up revenues

Resistance ke alawa aur koi option hai ? Political games ke peeche yeh national asset sell kar rahe hain.. Don't know if UAE is really investing or these guys are whitening their money..

I’d like to ask some forum members here, that was this an interference or conspiracy?

Hope the answer is clear now.

People can be anti PTI/IK, but to side with the crooks PDM at this moment, is a cardinal sin.

Back
Top Bottom