What's new

Bypassing Advani, BJP appoints Modi as the chief chairman of 2014 polls

and any chance of anna hazare coming back in to political scene?

what's the actual vote bank of congress, lower class, middle class or urban class? and i guess urban class support moudi?

@Ayush @arp2041

Digvijaya says heart goes out to Advani, Cong takes potshots at BJP veteran - The Times of India

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! This is far too precious..I am going to print it out and frame it. Diggi sahib feeling bad for Advani. :omghaha:

Ask Him, what did Sonia did to Pranab Mukherjee.......

Ask Him, what did Rajiv Gandhi did to Chandrashekhar & VP Singh.....

Ask Him, What did Indira Gandhi did to K Kamraj & Morarji Desai......

Ask Him, what did Nehru did to Sardar Patel.....

Last edited by a moderator:
what's the actual vote bank of congress, lower class, middle class or urban class? and i guess urban class support moudi?

Poor ! when poor shifts to middle class he starts voting for BJP(if they have some good leader).

Regional parties are much more powerful in post 90 era ,BJP congress cannot form government by their own.Congress is oldest party so it has presence in every state hence even after doing the worse it can get around 100 seats easily .

Also, BJP apparently lost Goa recently.. is this in reaction to a falling vote bank?

Also, BJP apparently lost Goa recently.. is this in reaction to a falling vote bank?

lost ? BJP won in GOA !

It lost in Krnatka which was apparent from bad governance and infighting in krnatka bjp ,modi elevation has nothing do with it .

Modi is a masculine and polarizing figure with great economic aspects so both congress and bjp will gain seats from him .

lost ? BJP won in GOA !

It lost in Krnatka which was apparent from bad governance and infighting in krnatka bjp ,modi elevation has nothing do with it .

Modi is a masculine and polarizing figure with great economic aspects so both congress and bjp will gain seats from him .

Only 2 days back BJP won 6 seats in by poll elections and at present Goa has CM of BJP.

Pardon me, I mixed up differing views.
What I referred to as the loss is the current Fissures that have occurred within BJP with this incident of bypassing Advani.. an act that might have been done to make up for certain losses in the northern states?

and any chance of anna hazare coming back in to political scene?
Anna Hazare to start UP tour on June 23 - Times Of India
LUCKNOW: Social activist Anna Hazare would start a tour of Uttar Pradesh, the fourth phase of his Jantantra Yatra, on June 23.

Anna's associate Ramdheeraj on Saturday said that the yatra, started with the objective of uniting youth and farmers to make the country corruption free, would enter Uttar Pradesh on the date after touring Punjab, Haryana, Rajasthan and Uttarakhand.

Back
Top Bottom