What's new

Bypassing Advani, BJP appoints Modi as the chief chairman of 2014 polls

lol.. what a turnaround! Congressis feeling bad for Advani. This is what DOGvijay Singh had to tweet.. "My heart goes out to Advani-ji. He brought the BJP from two to 182 in the Lok Sabha. But then the ungrateful BJP is a party with differences''.

Why do these guys think that they can fool the public with their gibberish of this kind?

lol.. what a turnaround! Congressis feeling bad for Advani. This is what DOGvijay Singh had to tweet.. "My heart goes out to Advani-ji. He brought the BJP from two to 182 in the Lok Sabha. But then the ungrateful BJP is a party with differences''.

Why do these guys think that they can fool the public with their gibberish of this kind?

No one give importance to this guy...

155024_494969343888141_1999845206_n.jpg

Even his political party member "Ajit Jogi" snubbed him. :P

Although Modi is polarizing figure, his announcement as PM candidate is the best thing to happen to BJP. His execution strategy is extraordinary. As of now, BJP should stop thinking of allies. Once BJP garners around 200 seats, it should not face problems in attracting lot of allies. Congress has huge problems ahead. Rahul Gandhi is no match for Modi

^^^ wrong timing. Advani will be seen as the public enemy number 1 by BJP cadres.

Demolition of Bari Masjid and Communal riots after that lead to the polarisation of Hindu votes.................See the 1998 Lok Sabha seats won by BJP............They could manage only 182 seats.....................If Mr Modi can Manage BJP to get 180+ seats which i feel is not possible will be an Excellent achievement............... Modi cannot bring that ploarisation effect of 1996-1998 after Babri Masjid demolition & Communal riots.................

You are wrong.

Babri Masjid demolition was something around 1990. At that time VP singh was in power (janata Dal). After this Congress led govt was in in power in the leadership of P V Narsimha Rao.

If at all the demolition of Babari Masjid or communal violence benefited BJP, then in 1991, it would have in power.

You may counteract that congress came to power due to Rajiv's assasination; yes thats true but then it invalidates your argument that you have made in your post. Even Gujrat riots did not helped BJP at center... People vote for developments, rest other communal incidents are just events only...

Advani saga - A big shakeup ! Pitching the party to lose the grounds even before battle has begun.

LK Advani resigns from all positions in BJP .....

Resignation Letter

^^^ wrong timing. Advani will be seen as the public enemy number 1 by BJP cadres.

Look at the language used .. :hitwall:

No one in politics is saint. But as it seems that Advani is most selfish and opportunist leader among BJP. If you look back he did what ever needed to sideline Vajpai to name himself as PM candidate. Vajpai has dignity he moved on without making a scene. But this guy have no respect for party values and welfare< He is self obsessed guy.

Look at the language used .. :hitwall:

No one in politics is saint. But as it seems that Advani is most selfish and opportunist leader among BJP. If you look back he did what ever needed to sideline Vajpai to name himself as PM candidate. Vajpai has dignity he moved on without making a scene. But this guy have no respect for party values and welfare< He is self obsessed guy.

Classic case of pot calling the kettle black. Advani himself is coming across as the one who is concerned with his personal agenda rather than the party & country as whole!! Old man is 85 yrs old. He will be 86 by the time next election comes around. Why can't he just stay behind the scene & guide the party through instead of trying to steal the limelight still? I have lost all my respect to this man...

You are wrong.

Babri Masjid demolition was something around 1990. At that time VP singh was in power (janata Dal). After this Congress led govt was in in power in the leadership of P V Narsimha Rao.

If at all the demolition of Babari Masjid or communal violence benefited BJP, then in 1991, it would have in power.

You may counteract that congress came to power due to Rajiv's assasination; yes thats true but then it invalidates your argument that you have made in your post. Even Gujrat riots did not helped BJP at center... People vote for developments, rest other communal incidents are just events only...
I was answering a quote about polarisation of votes by Varun led to his victory.................Now Babri Masjid was demolished on 6th December 1992..................I was wrong..........But Narsihma Rao was the PM then & Kalyan Singh was the CM of UP

So majority of Indian people want to vote a Hindu Extremist Narendra Modi to power? Shame on you people.

Yeah.

A "Hindu extremist" is thousand times better than an indecisive, incompetent, myopic, apologetic, secular loser like what we have now.

At least this will keep jihadis at bay...

BTW I just love how you guys fear Modi's coming to power. :yay:

Classic case of pot calling the kettle black. Advani himself is coming across as the one who is concerned with his personal agenda rather than the party & country as whole!! Old man is 85 yrs old. He will be 86 by the time next election comes around. Why can't he just stay behind the scene & guide the party through instead of trying to steal the limelight still? I have lost all my respect to this man...

Itne Umar Mein bande koh retire Hokhe ghar kee undar Rehna chaiye kee upar sea Yamraj nah Dekh leh
Aur Isko PM bana hai
Wah ji wah

@arp2041 @anyone can Modi really become PM next year? Whilst things look promising on one side, many commentators are saying it is simply impossible for him to get the number of votes and the election is not very far away and STILL he has not said he will be running for PM in 2014? This seems pretty silly- he could be out on the road campaigning trying to swing voters.

Last edited by a moderator:

BJP cadres have different view than the its leadership?

how will his resignation harm NDA or affect? postive or negatively?

Back
Top Bottom