What's new

Bypassing Advani, BJP appoints Modi as the chief chairman of 2014 polls

This was inevitable, Modi is the only leader after Vajpayee who has the charisma to give them a chance of winning. Advani is a proven failure and none of the other BJP leaders have any sort of mass appeal. I am not sure if BJP will win or not but it certainly won't do any worse than it would have without Modi.

Pardon me, I mixed up differing views.
What I referred to as the loss is the current Fissures that have occurred within BJP with this incident of bypassing Advani.. an act that might have been done to make up for certain losses in the northern states?

You may be correct in your analysis since last time when Varun Gandhi polarized the votes in Pilbhit(Constituency in UP which has significant population of Muslims ) he won by the margin of more than 2 lakh votes which was landslide victoy .

What I referred to as the loss is the current Fissures that have occurred within BJP with this incident of bypassing Advani.. an act that might have been done to make up for certain losses in the northern states?

No recently bjp lost only in krnatka ,other states which it lost power in 2012 were anti-incumbent states(just like east punjab ,which changed this time with akalis-bjp winning again) so it didn't had much problem with that.

BJP will get 130-140-150 seats(but to form gov they need 272) if it projects any leader from delhi /or doesn't projects at all but stats/polls show that if modi is elevated (which bjp cadre demands) they can get 30-40+ w/ polarization in big states like UP,bihar etc.

So advani was thinking that he could have been the compromising candidate since after calling jinnah secular he softened his perception among allies of NDA while modi as i said before is a polarizing(not only religiously)/masculine/dictatorial figure.

The new president rajnath thinks modi can make him the second bjp chief under whom party rose to power so he supports him and many other in the party also think the same .

Modi is from a very backward OBC caste so that favors caste coordination's also .

You may be correct in your analysis since last time when Varun Gandhi polarized the votes in Pilbhit(Constituency in UP which has significant population of Muslims ) he won by the margin of more than 2 lakh votes which was landslide victoy .

that's correct ,polarizing works in UP since it has a substantial amount of hawkish nawabish muslims

He never entered politics. His wish is to bring political change through society pressure.

whats the view about AAP in TN?

Humaray bhi tu decade destroy ho gai hai, pahlay Mr. 10% now Mr. Money Laundering :pissed:

Areah yaar Meine hamesha yehi chaya hai kii IK jete
Ab Nawaz jet Gaya toh mere Kya Galti

Congress kii govt toh meh hong wu koh bhi na du
Chalo Allah kare Nawaz zardari se bhi zyada taraki kare aur Mr 20% ka naam use mele :chilli:

Demolition of Bari Masjid and Communal riots after that lead to the polarisation of Hindu votes.................See the 1998 Lok Sabha seats won by BJP............They could manage only 182 seats.....................If Mr Modi can Manage BJP to get 180+ seats which i feel is not possible will be an Excellent achievement............... Modi cannot bring that ploarisation effect of 1996-1998 after Babri Masjid demolition & Communal riots.................

You should read my subsequent clarifications regarding the comment rather than just blabbering in air !
What ever your Clarification may be how can on earth you think about you fellow Indians being killed.............Are all Indian Muslims Traitors and all Hindus Patriotic....................

Advani jee is 85 year old, in 2014 he will be 86 year old... If he will become PM, His tenure will be 86-91 years..

90 year is too old to have a important position.

@Advani_Vs_Modi: Its all PR activity. No news is bad news, By pretending to oppose Modi, Advani is creating sympathy(Among Voters) for Modi. Modi and Advani are 2 side of same coin... :P

Back
Top Bottom