What's new

Butt Bomb! No Joke

AmnaR

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Ok. this is NOT a JOKE!

I am NOT posting the link to actual mag otherwise admin will BAN me..

its too good to be true!! but it is.. hahaha. couldnt contain my laughter!

Alqaeda tells its people to make a "butt bomb" that goes inside the rectal! haha

wait wait, found a link to an article that describes it.. must read
Al Qaeda Claims New Butt Bomb - The Intercept

Ok. this is NOT a JOKE!

I am NOT posting the link to actual mag otherwise admin will BAN me..

its too good to be true!! but it is.. hahaha. couldnt contain my laughter!

Alqaeda tells its people to make a "butt bomb" that goes inside the rectal! haha

wait wait, found a link to an article that describes it.. must read
Al Qaeda Claims New Butt Bomb - The Intercept
Holy *** Jihad (sodomy is holy war in islam):

Well actually this bomb has been in practice
The method was used in an assassination attempt on the Saudi Home minister if I am not mistaken

holllyyyy coww!!! How the F**** is that guy reading the question and answer with a straight face!!! hahaha

Well actually this bomb has been in practice
The method was used in an assassination attempt on the Saudi Home minister if I am not mistaken

The alqaeda mag actually quotes that event and another one.. the plane bomber (tht failed to detonate..)

the bomb is the same.. and quite scary, thy hav taught to make it in the kitchen using normal items!! sh***t

btw, do u know why tht underwear bomb didnt go off?? GUESS?????

hahahaha cant even type with a straight face!!

that nigerian guy hadn't changed his undy for WEEKS!!!! hahaha seriously

Apparently this bomb & the printer bomb it's design was the brain child of an al Qaida guy in Yemen.
I think the guy who carried out the assassination attempt on Saudi Interior minister was his brother

Narrated Ibn ‘Umar: The Prophet (s)said, “O Allah! Bestow Your blessings on our Sham! O Allah! Bestow Your blessings on our Yemen.” The People said, “And also on ourNAJD.” He said, “O Allah! Bestow Your blessings on our Sham (north)! O Allah! Bestow Your blessings on our Yemen.” The people said, “O Allah’s Apostle! And also on our NAJD.” I think the third time the Prophet (s) said, “There (in NAJD) is the place of earthquakes and afflictions and from there comes out the side of the head of Satan.”

Sahi Bukhari (Book #88, Hadith #214)

The brother of Muhammad bin Abdul Wahab al Najdi, Shaykh Sulaiman bin Abdul Wahab, said about his brother,“The horn of Shaytan which the Prophet (Sallallahu’ aliahi wa sallam) referred to is you.” [Sawaa’iqul Ilahiya]

They say Timely intelligence saved another tragedy from happening as the bomb had gone through a couple of security barriers because of the plastic materials used instead of any metals

first of all : LOOOOL WTF I LITERALLY LAUGHED SO HARD X'D
secondly : wtf???? how is bombing urself up by shoving explosives up ur *** called "jihad"? (in sane terms I believe that's called mental retardation)
don't you atleast have to be at war to be a mujahid?
also, LOL again because I did not come to the Pakistan Internal Security section expecting to laugh my *** off (get the pun?)

Back
Top Bottom