What's new

Burraq UCAV & Shahpur UAV inducted in Pakistani arsenal.

guyzzz please i want to know that these drones can fire missiles Please tell me?

Any drone can potentially fire a missile or drop a small bomb.

However there has been no proof that "Assembled in Pakistan" drones have successfully demonstrated a capability to accurately target an enemy with firing bullets, bombs or missiles.

Hope this helps.

Any drone can potentially fire a missile or drop a small bomb.

However there has been no proof that "Assembled in Pakistan" drones have successfully demonstrated a capability to accurately target an enemy with firing bullets, bombs or missiles.

Hope this helps.
thanx for helpign me it`s mean buraaq can fire a missile huh if it can than awesome finally we got drone that can attack :pakistan::yahoo:

5723.jpg

Lieutenant General (Retd) Khalid Ahmed Kidwai, Director General Strategic Plans Division handing over replica of indigenously developed surveillance capable UAVs formally inducted in Pakistan Armed Forces to General Ashfaq Parvez Kayani, Chief of Army Staff. (25-11-2013)

The replica of Shahpar is Armed, so is Shahpar a Armed Drone? Because Chinese CH drone is Armed.

Pakistan+army+air+force+CH-3+unmanned+combat+aerial+vehicles+%2528UCAV%2529+China+FT-5+AR-1laser+guided+missile+Pakistan+Aeronautical+Complex+%2528PAC%2529+Falco+UAV+NESCom+Burraq+UAV+predator+MQ-1+MQ-9+%25284%2529.jpg

CH-3-drone.jpg

Chinese CH3 is a Armed Drone, so are our Shahpar Armed as well?

The replica of Shahpar is Armed, so is Shahpar a Armed Drone? Because Chinese CH drone is Armed.

Pakistan+army+air+force+CH-3+unmanned+combat+aerial+vehicles+%2528UCAV%2529+China+FT-5+AR-1laser+guided+missile+Pakistan+Aeronautical+Complex+%2528PAC%2529+Falco+UAV+NESCom+Burraq+UAV+predator+MQ-1+MQ-9+%25284%2529.jpg

CH-3-drone.jpg

Chinese CH3 is a Armed Drone, so are our Shahpar Armed as well?

Bhai sahib

you have to wait until you hear that our shah-par Ji or Barraq Ji has finally sent to Islamist Jannat fazlu-the-attacker-of-Malala

so which core of pakistan army will operate these drone i think it will operate by Pakistan Army Air Defence am i right? :-)

Why not bother to release some pictures and more information ? Why always leave us guessing ? *sigh*

i don`t think so ISI will operate army air defence will operate i little bit suree
ISI will provide the intelligence. Its the combination of Intelligence and technicalities involved in the operation, ISI has the Intelligence and PAF has the Technical expertise, both will work with complete/mutual understanding ,i think thats why Sir Aeronaut says that.

Why not bother to release some pictures and more information ? Why always leave us guessing ? *sigh*

The Armed Forces are like the flirtatious blonde we all chase after but know we can't have ! :D

Damn now my mind's eye painted a picture of @Xeric & @Icarus as a pair of blondes wearing back-less dresses ! :fie:

Back
Top Bottom