What's new

Bulgarian Mig 29's pilot talks about going against USAF F-16 Block 50

John Doe

BANNED
Reaction score
The USAF's 480th Fighter Squadron took part in the "Thracian Star" exercise at Graf Ignatievo in Bulgaria and went against Bulgarian Mig-29, Mig-21 and Su-25 jets.

Here is what Capt.Lubomir Slavov , a highly experienced Mig 29 pilot has to say about going against the F-16. IAF fans are going to like this!
I took a photo of the the January issue of this respected magazine which I don't want to name here.

EDIT: Photo posted below by Spark, since I can't post photos from my account.
Thanks a ton, Spark!

Last edited:
dsc02338u.jpg

cool now we know the problem and we can fix it.remember out less agile m3/5 have defeated the mighty f 15 in mock battels .its all abt learning frm the enemy

cool now we know the problem and we can fix it.remember out less agile m3/5 have defeated the mighty f 15 in mock battels .its all abt learning frm the enemy

If this is true, then its truly impressive! Can you share some more details about this?

If this is true, then its truly impressive! Can you share some more details about this?

im trying to find the thread its name is "conclusion of red flag " or somthing like this but its there and also on PAF falacon site

after reading posts, i think MIG 35 is designed to fight f 16 block 56 and higher versions.
long live MIG 29! the conquerer of f 16! :toast_sign:

Last edited:
Anyone surprised to hear a MiG pilot jerking himself off about the theoretical greatness of his bird? In real life they're good for one or two things, defecting to enemy bases and getting shot down before their radar picks up the aggressor.

this is all that a brother show the respect for his own bird.
i dont believe in this artical.

because for some reason the same - Bulgarian air force want f-16 for their new mmrca.

their new tender is out yesterday - and they want not new but second hand f-16.

this is previous tender:
http://www.f-16.net/news_article1825.html

well said and all the best, and I'm sure not any AF gonna believe it. Coz if they believe, they aren't going home back from the skies...

Well, I didn't tell, RAF commander told it..

Back
Top Bottom