What's new

Bulgaria to begin negotiations for 'new' fighter aircraft

who are "We" in this scenario.
Any person with brain size larger than a peanut would know that in this world there is no honor without being able to put up a fight for it. We say we are a civilized world but in reality we are bunch of savages, ready to eat each other off if get a chance for it. Plotting scheming inside for each others doom but smiling outside. This world is owned and managed by hypocrites and it rather comes with a large supply of them.

Which group do you belong to sir ?

So far as this petty arms race between India and Pakistan is concerned, trust deficit is the biggest problem. It is hurting us all, and we should not take any respite in who is getting more hurt, that's foolish, juvenile.
So, what's your take on that matter ? Why do we have a trust deficit ?

Last edited:
Which group do you belong to sir ?

So far as this petty arms race between India and Pakistan is concerned, trust deficit is the biggest problem. It is hurting us all, and we should not take any respite in who is getting more hurt, that's foolish, juvenile.
So, what's your take on that matter ? Why do we have a trust deficit ?

India will eat Pakistan up (like 1971) at first chance she gets to it.
And similar thing goes for Pakistan as well. The revenge/rivalry is building up till the partition happened where thousands were slaughtered on both sides(may be lesser in our side of border).

India will eat Pakistan up (like 1971) at first chance she gets to it.
And similar thing goes for Pakistan as well. The revenge/rivalry is building up till the partition happened where thousands were slaughtered on both sides(may be lesser in our side of border).

Did India eat up East Pakistan or the Punjabis in West Pakistan vomit Bangladesh ? Have you read the Hamoodur Rahman report ? It has been released in public domain.

I would prefer to talk to someone who has proper knowledge of history and not just pumped by nationalistic jingoism fed to him by media.
So, let's end this now...

How did the conversation turned into Pakistan vs. India and 1971 after first few posts. Self-centered pr!cks.

Guys, behave.

I'm not much of an expert in military aviation, but sometimes I follow them.
I think if they need some jets indeed, they should try some smaller option like Yak-130.

c1f4f27013adb5184ca4c49c8fd.jpg

Cheap, easy to operate. It's about time the whole World gradually stops spending money on these fancy machines and understand the immediate priorities. Most of the people getting killed at present are due to small arms fire.
Obviously, they need at least a few high end jets to be able to intercept any top level intruder.

Back
Top Bottom