What's new

BSF kills Bangladeshi farmer, takes away body

Indians r drunk & do this?. Can u explain the regular exchange of fire between Pakistan & Afghan forces on Pakistan Afghan border

Use your brain.

There has been huge war in Afghanistan, it is a war zone. Thousands of militants cross over to Pakistan from Afghanistan to carry out suicide attacks on little children. Obviously tensions are high on both sides.

This scenario is completely different from India-Pak border unless you have smoked something strong and are now in an alternative dimension.

BSF are drunk on duty and their actions say it is so. They kill indiscriminately and have been doing for decades. Pakistan and BD need to work together with a collective response to alcohol induced killing spree by BSF.

Use your brain.

There has been huge war in Afghanistan, it is a war zone. Thousands of militants cross over to Pakistan from Afghanistan to carry out suicide attacks on little children. Obviously tensions are high on both sides.

This scenario is completely different from India-Pak border unless you have smoked something strong and are now in an alternative dimension.

BSF are drunk on duty and their actions say it is so. They kill indiscriminately and have been doing for decades. Pakistan and BD need to work together with a collective response to alcohol induced killing spree by BSF.
But the Afghan forces have a different version. In case of India Bangladesh,there r reports of ill legal Bangladeshis entering India even the UN reports mention of ill legal Bangladeshis entering India

Only answer to Indians for this kind of barbaric act is that "Kills twice then they kill" .. They only understand the language of bullets... :pakistan:

That's is why you don't kill a person. You arrest him. Until he shows hostile act, you don't kill. It is a military protocol and needs to be respected.

Please arrange a visit to working boundary area. Ask your BSF. They will tell you. Living somewhere in Delhi doing some office job in IT department is lot more different than being there.

And I am Pope Francis!
Had B.S.F were that trigger happy you would see a 'farmer' killed everyday on Easter border FYI more than 120 infiltrators were killed by I.A and B.S.F on western border and they were not farmers.

2.I don't need to ask our BSF or a flag meeting i just have read the Newspaper to know which country is scared enough to go to U.N to stop the punishment.

Only answer to Indians for this kind of barbaric act is that "Kills twice then they kill" .. They only understand the language of bullets... :pakistan:
Please lecture this to Afghan forces with whom u trading fire daily.

Had B.S.F were that trigger happy you would see a 'farmer' killed everyday on Easter border FYI more than 120 infiltrators were killed by I.A and B.S.F on western border and they were not farmers.

2.I don't need to ask our BSF or a flag meeting i just have read the Newspaper to know which country is scared enough to go to U.N to stop the punishment.

Going to UN or calling a flag meeting is civilized way of doing things. Your answer reeks of arrogance and reflects a dangerous mindset i.e. powerful countries can kill civilians and smaller countries should accept it as their fate without using civilized forums. Hardly an educated, civilized opinion. Western countries deal with illegal immigrants problem much more than you do. While you now claim to be their equal, look at the way they handle this problem. Do they blow up refugee boats in Mediterranean? Is this what India really is, a bully to its neighbors?

By the way, I have been there. Firing takes place when India violates agreement and tries to build bunkers inside agreed no man's land, when Pakistan wins a sports event, and sometimes just to set on fire wheat and cotton crop fields on our side. Just before harvest these crops are dry and easily catch fire. BSF intentionally uses tracer rounds to set them on fire, the very livelihood of our civilians. Their hard work of many months! We respond, with enough force then. Bangladeshis don't I assume.

And please save me the rhetoric of aiding infiltrators. If we want to infiltrate, you think we will start firing first so that everyone on your side is alerted, eyes wide open, finger on trigger? Makes sense to you? You don't have to digest on everything newspaper and news channels feed you. BSF is highly ill-disciplined and poorly led. They have high suicide rate and low morale. You guys need to focus on their training and teach them International Law on conduct of war and hostilities. They are killing civilians and war euphoria in India is supporting these killings. If you really want to be respected as a nation, act responsible and respect international laws that you have signed.

BA should react same way Pakistan does. Maybe Pakistan should deploy some Allah-Hu's in BD.

Going to UN or calling a flag meeting is civilized way of doing things. Your answer reeks of arrogance and reflects a dangerous mindset i.e. powerful countries can kill civilians and smaller countries should accept it as their fate without using civilized forums. Hardly an educated, civilized opinion. Western countries deal with illegal immigrants problem much more than you do. While you now claim to be their equal, look at the way they handle this problem. Do they blow up refugee boats in Mediterranean? Is this what India really is, a bully to its neighbors?

By the way, I have been there. Firing takes place when India violates agreement and tries to build bunkers inside agreed no man's land, when Pakistan wins a sports event, and sometimes just to set on fire wheat and cotton crop fields on our side. Just before harvest these crops are dry and easily catch fire. BSF intentionally uses tracer rounds to set them on fire, the very livelihood of our civilians. Their hard work of many months! We respond, with enough force then. Bangladeshis don't I assume.

And please save me the rhetoric of aiding infiltrators. If we want to infiltrate, you think we will start firing first so that everyone on your side is alerted, eyes wide open, finger on trigger? Makes sense to you? You don't have to digest on everything newspaper and news channels feed you. BSF is highly ill-disciplined and poorly led. They have high suicide rate and low morale. You guys need to focus on their training and teach them International Law on conduct of war and hostilities. They are killing civilians and war euphoria in India is supporting these killings. If you really want to be respected as a nation, act responsible and respect international laws that you have signed.
what kind of immigrants comes to India from your side when 80000 Kalashnikov has already been recovered till now.

In 2014 out of 120 odd terrorists some were from punjab(Pak) so what is the point of bullying in this ,remember it was India who bear the cost of fencing and its maintenance so that infiltration could stop.

plz provide some neutral or even credible pakistani source that India build bunker in no man's land.,civilians died on both sides and that is regrettable.

I don't concur with your 3para just bcz few suicide per year, they are highly professional and better paid than their ranger counterparts and they perform their duty facing both terrorists and trigger happy rangers.

@13 komaun

Here is your proof, not by a neutral source but from highly India biased 'Times of India'. Read carefully how BSF admits it violates agreements. If you are a reasonable person you will be able to get the truth. Remember it was published for Indian public and will resonate with their sentiment.

"Normally, border guarding forces of both countries are supposed to inform each other of any defences we may be building on the border. However, both sides continue to violate this norm and clandestinely build defences. Given our superior capabilities, we build more to stop infiltration—a threat that Pakistan does not face. It was just after such news reports that firing began," said a senior BSF official.

Hi-tech fencing plan led to rise in Pak firing: BSF - The Times of India

Basically everyone here is imagining evils and dragons to slay to justify their inferiority complex.

@13 komaun

Here is your proof, not by a neutral source but from highly India biased 'Times of India'. Read carefully how BSF admits it violates agreements. If you are a reasonable person you will be able to get the truth. Remember it was published for Indian public and will resonate with their sentiment.

"Normally, border guarding forces of both countries are supposed to inform each other of any defences we may be building on the border. However, both sides continue to violate this norm and clandestinely build defences. Given our superior capabilities, we build more to stop infiltration—a threat that Pakistan does not face. It was just after such news reports that firing began," said a senior BSF official.

Hi-tech fencing plan led to rise in Pak firing: BSF - The Times of India
Now where does it mentioned that the defences were build in "no men's land" beside it clearly states that "both sides" violates the agreement and BSF beefing up security to stop infiltrations.

Back
Top Bottom