What's new

BSF jawan shoots constable, kills self

The trigger happy BSF lunneys have nothing else to do. The obsession of shooting has reached such extent that they can't help themselves but shoot their fellow constables as well. :lol: They should be send to the olympics to get India some medal in shooting.:D

The trigger happy BSF lunneys have nothing else to do. The obsession of shooting has reached such extent that they can't help themselves but shoot their fellow constables as well. :lol: They should be send to the olympics to get India some medal in shooting.:D

Shooting bangladeshis at border are worth more than getting gold in Olympics.... :lol:

Ama yaar...this guy wanted to get into KBC's new season using Fastest Finger First. Galti se mistake hua aur galat jagah ungli rakhdi usne !!!

Probably fighting over a silly argument and one shot other and then kills himself!

Wait! Indian army is bored they want a war, While PA is fighting terrorists and are busy from over a decade, Indian Army was killing civilians in kashmir, Now their army have found a way to escape boredom and fight each other!

and i heard people say that u were among the best posters in 2012.:eek:
hope u dont wanna be the best troller of 2013.

Probably fighting over a silly argument and one shot other and then kills himself!

Wait! Indian army is bored they want a war, While PA is fighting terrorists and are busy from over a decade, Indian Army was killing civilians in kashmir, Now their army have found a way to escape boredom and fight each other!

it was not a troll post! one soldier kills other and then kills himself? What could be the reason? You suggest me the reason?

Yes, the BSF will get a medal in shooting, and Bangladeshis will get a medal in pole vaulting.

Damn, that joke wrote itself. Why do you make it so easy for us to counter troll?

Drunk again?
I think Indian forces have an alcohol problem. First some guys get drunk and go into the forest and get mauled by bears in Kashmir, now this. AA is badly needed in India

You mean the bears who took away the soldiers' heads, and didn't eat the body, right? Must be Pakistani bears, if they have a habit of beheading unnecessarily.

Ursidae pakistanicus.

Yes, the BSF will get a medal in shooting, and Bangladeshis will get a medal in pole vaulting.

Damn, that joke wrote itself. Why do you make it so easy for us to counter troll?

Nice one, except for the fact that pole vaulting is nothing but muthical farts by Indians while BSF shooting is real. :angry:

it was not a troll post! one soldier kills other and then kills himself? What could be the reason? You suggest me the reason?

psychological issues, no one knows it at this point. Happens in every larger armed force.

Nice one, except for the fact that pole vaulting is nothing but muthical farts by Indians while BSF shooting is real. :angry:

says who? we got a lot many pole vaulters who refuse to leave this damned land where minorities are abused every single day.

Back
Top Bottom