What's new

Breathtaking images of MiG 29Ks, F/A-18 jets flying over INS Vikramaditya and USS Nimitz

The best parting shot!

Looky looky!

parting shot.png

Nimitz make Indian AC look so minute. It's a mini carrier.

If India acknowledges that it needs US protection to hold off China, than its in the correct mindset.

Its a hawk's eye image.
Nothing more.
Take it easy.

Pound for pound Indian A/C is nowhere against the American, even a toddler would endorse this fact.
Hence no dispute.

Its a hawk's eye image.
Nothing more.
Take it easy.

Pound for pound Indian A/C is nowhere against the American, even a toddler would endorse this fact.
Hence no dispute.

You do realize the difference between $10 Billion at $2.5 Billion ?

Andwhat navy does little Taiwan have ? A bunch of ex USN frigates ? :lol: :lol:

I'm an American who was from Taiwan. I don't even know what they have. But why would Indians brag about being a superpower when it take forever to manufacture things. And the little it can manufacture, it's routinely rejected by its own military.

Trust me, I am not jealous of India. I feel pity for India

I'm an American who was from Taiwan. I don't even know what they have. But why would Indians brag about being a superpower when it take forever to manufacture things. And the little it can manufacture, it's routinely rejected by its own military.

How many times will you switch allegiance ? At times Chinese, Taiwanese/ Americans at other. :lol:

Actually I feel pity for people who are working for Chinese propaganda ministry at 50 cents a post.

How many times will you switch allegiance ? At times Chinese, Taiwanese/ Americans at other. :lol:

Actually I feel pity for people who are working for Chinese propaganda ministry at 50 cents a post.

I'm always an American. I'm not Chinese.

You probably assume that only Chinese or Pakistani have views that Indians brags too much from a millennium of humiliation. That Indians oppress its own schedule castes and tribes. That rape is an epidemic in India. But the truth is that the rest of world share these exact views about India.

So when I speak the truth about India, I do it as an American, not Chinese.

I'm always an American. I'm not Chinese.

You probably assume that only Chinese or Pakistani have views that Indians brags too much from a millennium of humiliation. That Indians oppress its own schedule castes and tribes. That rape is an epidemic in India. But the truth is that the rest of world share these exact views about India.

Quite rich, coming from a ChiCom troll

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Century_of_humiliation

Now whine like a female dog...

So when I speak the truth about India, I do it as an American, not Chinese.

Why, cant Chinese speak truth...?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom