What's new

Breakthrough in Syria: Assad is loosing ground very fast

That's true. It is about 60%(shia) 40%(sunni) in Middle East.

mid_east_religion.jpg
that i know bro..and sunnis from other parts are not anyway affected by the wahabism and salafism ..so shias have upper hand if there is any sectarian conflict( which is not) ...adding to that better trained shia militias and good leadership make shias a force to reckoned with in ME .

LOL if you are going to post a source to support your claim, then at least study your source first before posting it. this is hilarious :D 56% Sunni and 35% Shia, search for it on the picture you posted...
70 million Shiites in Iran 22 million Shittes in Iraq 22 million Shiites in Turkey 12 million Shiites in Yemen 5 million Shiites in Saudi 3 million Shiites in Syria 2.5 million Shiites in Bahrain and Kuwait 1.5 million Shiites in Lebanon (27% Sunni 27% Shia and the rest are Christian and Druzi). The people of Oman are Ibadi not Sunni also most of Saudis and many of Jordanis are wahhabi, so the ratio is about 50 50 or even more correct is that Shia population in ME is 60% and Sunni is 40%.
Use a calculator to collect.
that i know bro..and sunnis from other parts are not anyway affected by the wahabism and salafism ..so shias have upper hand if there is any sectarian conflict( which is not) ...adding to that better trained shia militias and good leadership make shias a force to reckoned with in ME .
Iran already is helping Shiites to defend their lives against takfiri goons.

Last edited:
The idea is to draw out the Iranians and the Russians into this conflict and make them bleed for a decade.

Thr Russians are getting trapped in Ukraine while Iran is being scared into going into Iraq. If only both Russia and Iran can be persuaded to openly intervene in Syria and trap them there... that'll achieve the main goal.

That is why we are going for the dedollarisation with China as dollar supremacy is the jungular vein of USA.

70 million Shiites in Iran 22 million Shittes in Iraq 22 million Shiites in Turkey 12 million Shiites in Yemen 5 million Shiites in Saudi 3 million Shiites in Syria 2 million Shiites in Kuwait and Bahrain 1.5 million Shiites in Lebanon (27% sunni 27% Shia and the rest Christian and Druzi). The people of Oman are Ibadi not Sunni also most of Saudis and many of Jordanis are wahhabi, so the ratio is about 50 50 or even more correct is that Shia population in ME is 60% and Sunni is 40%.
incorrect, see your own source.
anyway, even if the ME was 100% shia, what would it change? nothing, there would still be hate and conflicts based on ethnicities and politics.

Apparently Iran sending all their crooks, criminals and murderers from their Iranian prisons to Syria. One Afghan POW in Syria spills the beans:

Afghan Mercenaries Fighting for Assad and Stuck in Syria - SPIEGEL ONLINE

Like Turkey which is sending islamists in syria like how it used to use tatars and jannisaries for its purpose?

Thanks to Iran, ever since their revolution. Arabs can't focus on Israel as long as Iran is attempting to colonize the region through sectarian policies. That doesn't mean Arab leadership is anti-Israel, not all of them are. But the conflict with Iran brings lots of attention to crisis in Syria and so on. Israel can't attack anybody it wants, a common theme Iranians play is that this benefitted Israel. Iranians want us to give them region on silver platter and allow them to continue their sectarian efforts of turning everyone into Shia and exercising control over Arab nations. So we reject that notion, the Shias are wrong this time. They have no excuse to behave the way they are recently. As for Israel itself, don't even bother thinking of military solution right now. Because in our religion God said we will fight them till 'Yawm Al deen', which means the very end. God put them there in a strong position intentionally, because he has plans to revive the righteousness. Right now Palestine remains 'Aard Al RIbaat', the time where we defeat them is not yet. And will not happen until right before Mahdi's emergence or after.

hazzy is that you?

Sunnis outnumer shia 9:1 GLOBALLY,65 % of the muslim population lives in south asia and south east asia( predominantly sunni)...in the area of conflict, the ration will only be like 2:1 or 1.5:1 in the favor of shias

If necessary, volunteers will arrive from there.

We've already seen lots of Chechens. Even Sunnis from as far afield as Australia.

So the global population is relevant.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom