What's new

Breaking: Red wrrants for Altaf Hussain

MQM London is finished.
I sincerely hope so, but after how the money laundering charges fizzled out, I doubt it.

I share your feelings except for slow..I think it should be fast to get rid of him.

I think for this :lol:
View attachment 375349
AltafHussain-15May2016.JPG

@war&peace @H!TchHiker tum dono baaz ajao warna BOORRRIIII tayar hai!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Another topi drama begins, If GOP is serious than why not to demand UNSC to designate him terrorist instead of finding another truck ki batti.

I sincerely hope so, but after how the money laundering charges fizzled out, I doubt it.

View attachment 375350
@war&peace @H!TchHiker tum dono baaz ajao warna BOORRRIIII tayar hai!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:
apki height kya hay bori tyar ho jaygi :bunny:..Bhai Bori k zamanay chaly gay..Now bhai saving his dhoti

@H!TchHiker see above...he is more like a hippo :lol:
I 'm wondering that he has no neck, so he can't be hanged. so what will be the best way to kill this thing
Hahaha takhta he tot jana he can't be hanged..:lol::lol::lol:

Say goodbye to Panama Case.:lol:

Right now MQM is destroying itself, why the sudden moves against Altaf Hussain? Or it because Nooni Toons using their classical old art of deception, from attacking courts to stealing Billions of dollars from Pakistan. Noonis truly do deserve to be hanged in public for their high treason against Pakistan.

the question is that the "permission" for the red warrant was given to WHO?

Right now MQM is destroying itself, why the sudden moves against Altaf Hussain? Or it because Nooni Toons using their classical old art of deception, from attacking courts to stealing Billions of dollars from Pakistan. Noonis truly do deserve to be hanged in public for their high treason against Pakistan.
There is a deal among various parties and the agenda is harm mqm as possible and for sure mqm isn't an angle party they have faults weakness bad reputation etc. Ch Nisar is hard core anti mqm other hand Ishaq little soft.
Zardar is big hypocrite in all this saga and all other parties just washing hand on flowing river. AH for time being is a dead horse and they know this warrant that warrant nothing but trash of paper but it's gives more help to give oxygen to dead horse keep him alive.
Waite for next election all major parties must need alliance to form govt and here you go TC start again. Pathetic affairs of state.

Courts ko saboot he nai milay ga!
Who need proof they will end the game if they are able to bring him to Pakistan and Altaf is not in India to take it to UN and designate him as a terrorist. We have given terrorist to Nato and USA they have a deal with Pakistan under Interpol jurisdiction

This won't help them...past is past but now there is a lot of media and awareness and it did not took us long to figure out what is it all about..its timing...everything tells us that it is a diversion,..so if we know their move...they failed..they couldn't deceive us. I immediately commented that after sharing the news.. it is different times

Last edited:
Bad move. Altaf scum is dying of kidney failures. Bringing him in Pakistan would be like putting life in a dead body.

Back
Top Bottom