What's new

Breaking Kiev snipers hired by Ukraine opposition - leaked phone call

106762948.gif

There's pictures showing snipers had yellow armbands, which was the identification mark for security forces to recognize each other.

but yeah, Russian propaganda and gullible Indians. Match made in heaven.

The Estonian Ministry of foreign affair has already admitted that the conversation is genuine.

Ashton and Paet were discussing about an opinion some woman called Olga had. Here's her statement.

Olga Bogomolets said she had not told Mr Paet that policemen and protestors had been killed in the same manner.
"Myself I saw only protesters. I do not know the type of wounds suffered by military people," she told The Telegraph. "I have no access to those people."

But she said she had asked for a full forensic criminal investigation into the deaths that occurred in the Maidan. "No one who just sees the wounds when treating the victims can make a determination about the type of weapons. I hope international experts and Ukrainian investigators will make a determination of what type of weapons, who was involved in the killings and how it was done. I have no data to prove anything.

"I was a doctor helping to save people on the square. There were 15 people killed on the first day by snipers. They were shot directly to the heart, brain and arteries. There were more than 40 the next day, 12 of them died in my arms.

"Our nation has to ask the question who were the killers, who asked them to come to Ukraine. We need good answers on the basis of expertise."

Mr Paet's assertion that an opposition figure was behind the Maidan massacre was not one she could share.

"I think you can only say something like this on the basis of fact," she said. "Its not correct and its not good to do this. It should be based on fact."

Ukraine crisis: US and Russia hold talks - live - Telegraph

Though, highly intriguing i admit.

"Unidentified" snipers appear during the Orange Revolutions, Arab Spring and other coups.

Ofcourse, a terror tactic of the regime desperately trying to remain in power.

Back
Top Bottom