What's new

Brave Israeli Soldier Speaks Out On BBC Against the Crimes of His Governmen

Are you Jewish? or Christian? If I may ask.

What are your views of a two-state solution with E.Jerusalem under Muslim rule (As it is a Muslim holy site)?

Sorry I don't have the answer for your First Question ....

No...why for two state solution..?

Muslims had their own Holy city in Mekkah not in Jerusalem...Jerusalem only for Jewish People ..

In Pakistan , ten times more Muslims died at the hands of Islamic extremists than Palestinians killed by IDF. In Iraq , Sunni-Shia war killed hundreds of thousands of people. Better establish 'justice' in Islamic world first.

And Israel is doing good but Muslims are not. Probably , Muslims are already facing the 'ferocious anger of Allah' ? Think about it.

look.......u have a family .....suppose u got 2 quarrelsome sisters and sometimes they fight each other ......this is not abnormal
. the abnormality is : u r staying ur home....suddenly a group of terrorist accessed in ur home and declared the home their resident ..........my advice to u .........dont be absurd ...and dont follow blindly western Media

Muslims had their own Holy city in Mekkah not in Jerusalem...Jerusalem only for Jewish People ..

brother u r wrong.........i know u r an Indian /dont feel humiliate representing ur own nation...........

now the point is......this is not the question of holiness ........ this is the question of motherland ........jerujalem is not the holy city for jewish ..........this is the holy city for Muslims,Christian and jewish .........cause Prophet Musah(of jewish) born here
prophet Isah( Jesus) born there.....

A least aware person , A least informed person would know more then natives? If your own nation never get involved in 2nd iraq war then this massacre and differences would never be created. Think about it before poking your nose.

Yes , but the very fact that Muslims started butchering other Muslims as soon as they got a chance must worry you , no? Islamic Extremists kill more Muslims than anybody else. Why not first fix this thing? There is a massive Shia-Sunni divide , right? Why not first fix that? Stop blaming others and fix your own problems first.

Yes , you don't have to answer but answering that question will help me to engage you more effectively. Why this hesitation?

Jerusalem is third holiest site for Muslims too.

brother u r wrong.........i know u r an Indian /dont feel humiliate representing ur own nation...........

now the point is......this is not the question of holiness ........ this is the question of motherland ........jerujalem is not the holy city for jewish ..........this is the holy city for Muslims,Christian and jewish .........cause Prophet Musah(of jewish) born here
prophet Isah( Jesus) born there.....

the holy city belongs to Jewish and you know that Jesus is also a Jew. Jesus is the son of David ...so The city have only the motherland of Jews not others ...even the Christians...Christians have holy city in Jerusalem but not motherland ....

look.......u have a family .....suppose u got 2 quarrelsome sisters and sometimes they fight each other ......this is not abnormal
. the abnormality is : u r staying ur home....suddenly a group of terrorist accessed in ur home and declared the home their resident ..........my advice to u .........dont be absurd ...and dont follow blindly western Media

I don't.

Also your analogy is wrong. Sisters fighting is OK but if sisters start slitting each other's throats than this is abnormal. Theological differences are in every faith but to start murdering people over it is not right.

the holy city belongs to Jewish and you know that Jesus is also a Jew.
Jesus is the son of David
...so The city have only the motherland of Jews not others ...even the Christians...Christians have holy city in Jerusalem but not motherland ....

sorry ,cant agree........Jesus s nt the son of David ! i am getting sick......... i dont want to create a new debate here .......but ,for ur kind information......both Cristian and Muslims believe ........Jesus s not the son of DAVID !!

and ,if read me carefully ..... i did nt said Jerujalem s the motherland of Christians .....this is a Holy city to them ......motherland and Holy City r not the same ........

And Jeujalem the part of philistine poeples motherland not jewish.

[/B]
I don't.

Also your analogy is wrong. Sisters fighting is OK but if sisters start slitting each other's throats than this is abnormal. Theological differences are in every faith but to start murdering people over it is not right.

really ? then consider this analogy.......2 young boy r fighting each other ........another hand a dog biting a child ........whom u help first?

ya...Ask about myself in my History Teacher...he tells you ,,?

did you Have any opinions post it... I Know my History well than you

yeah i can see how much of history student you are. Your statement suggests how well you know it.

In Pakistan , ten times more Muslims died at the hands of Islamic extremists than Palestinians killed by IDF. In Iraq , Sunni-Shia war killed hundreds of thousands of people. Better establish 'justice' in Islamic world first.

And Israel is doing good but Muslims are not. Probably , Muslims are already facing the 'ferocious anger of Allah' ? Think about it.

Yes indeed it is a test from ALLAH.

What is bravery in it. The worse that could happen is, he will be forced to resign. Let one palestinian say equivalent thing in gaza, he will have a different kind of ride in the street.

Hey you Missed one more....

Here in India Ayothi Ram Jenma Bhoomi and the problamatice Babur Masjid...Did you Call same like The holy city Jerusalem

The Jewish History had minimum 5000 years old ..In all these era they Lived in their City ..But somebody Like Roman Catholic ,the Christians and your Islamic Humanity Kings ..all of you tried to get Jerusalem..but the Result is...?

I am again saying to all of you ..forget Jerusalem it belongs to only The Jewish people

Dint these jewish people convrted to christianity in large and later to islam?
Just like in Saudi, almost all converted to Islam, those who converted are still people of that land. Along with those who arent converted.

Arent people expelled from their land lived in palestien for years? If isreal has to be created be it. but why expelling people? Arent these people lived there for 1000s of years??

What was the need of Aliyas? If Europeans feel guilty that they killed jewish people, then let them give land in Europe.

How is Turkey.......? I think they are also Muslims ...I thunk they Never know about peace in their own Area's ...

Peace IN Muslims ...BS

Correct. As long as west remains in power there wont be any peace. any where in the world

Back
Top Bottom