What's new

Brave Israeli Soldier Speaks Out On BBC Against the Crimes of His Governmen

Not for long. They are surrounded by all Muslim countries...

yeah they are sorrounded by muslim countries. but israel is backed by world super powers(militarily). and most of your rich muslim countries getting weapons from that western only.

yeah they are sorrounded by muslim countries. but israel is backed by world super powers(militarily). and most of your rich muslim countries getting weapons from that western only.

Don't know what othr super powers you are talking about but Obama dishoned Nethnyahu. There is no way the Americans are going to let their economy collpase further now. They just plain and simply can't afford to do so.

Why he got banned :P

Actually he didn't. My bad. I thought i saw his name in pink. Oh well in any case, he should :devil:

Don't know what othr super powers you are talking about but Obama dishoned Nethnyahu. There is no way the Americans are going to let their economy collpase further now. They just plain and simply can't afford to do so.

Actually he didn't. My bad. I thought i saw his name in pink. Oh well in any case, he should :devil:

He needs mental therapy

but muslim super powers(militarily) like royal saudi wont attack israel because they are the puppet of papa sam right now and also they dont know about military techniques and its tactics that much when compared israel. and other muslim nations are not enough capable to attack israel.

but muslim super powers(militarily) like royal saudi wont attack israel because they are the puppet of papa sam right now and also they dont know about military techniques and its tactics that much when compared israel. and other muslim nations are not enough capable to attack israel.

Lebanon, Syria, and Palestine are permanent and they have never changed their stance. Saudis might not but we are seeing others coming up. After Hosni Mubarak left, Egypt has become very desperate. As soon as Morsi took power, he ordered to deploy troops and tanks on the Sinai border, for the first time since 1973. We have seen recently what happened in Sudan. Iran we already know what they want....

Lebanon, Syria, and Palestine are permanent and they have never changed their stance. Saudis might not but we are seeing others coming up. After Hosni Mubarak left, Egypt has become very desperate. As soon as Morsi took power, he ordered to deploy troops and tanks on the Sinai border, for the first time since 1973. We have seen recently what happened in Sudan. Iran we already know what they want....

syria and lebanon are not enough to attack israel. palestine no need to say i hope. egypt air force is good but they are also getting from sam only and i dont see any major military modernisation in egypt after hosni left. so any war between these two will be resolved by US or UN. iran and i accept here they are the biggest thraet for israel and also they developed nuclear techs recently.

World super powers? Ehm , I think USSR is no longer here. Take us out from the equation , and no matter who backs Israel , Israel would collapse eventually against a united Muslim assault (given situation doesn't go to nuclear...which it might. But we are just discussing hypothetical scenarios here).

Israel can not sustain a war with Egypt , Syria , Jordan , Hamas , Saudi Arabia , UAE , and Hezbollah. Without United States backing , Israel would collapse in days if such a war ever happens.

And remember , I haven't even talked about major Muslim military powers like Pakistan , Turkey , and Iran.

Muslims must understand that they can not undo history , atleast as of now. Two state solution is the best solution for everybody.

Why? Did your Prophet or Allah ever commanded you that? No , right? So why this hate? Let there be peace and go for the two state solution.

Our Prophet Commanded us to establish Justice (to establish PEACE) ............Jewish people Killed thousands of Innocent philistine muslims without any guilty .......... we have to establish justice.........otherwise we have to test the ferocious anger of Allah ....... hope, u will not be with unjust anymore .

Our Prophet Commanded us to establish Justice (to establish PEACE) ............Jewish people Killed thousands of Innocent philistine muslims without any guilty .......... we have to establish justice.........otherwise we have to test the ferocious anger of Allah ....... hope, u will not be with unjust anymore .

In Pakistan , ten times more Muslims died at the hands of Islamic extremists than Palestinians killed by IDF. In Iraq , Sunni-Shia war killed hundreds of thousands of people. Better establish 'justice' in Islamic world first.

And Israel is doing good but Muslims are not. Probably , Muslims are already facing the 'ferocious anger of Allah' ? Think about it.

thats not a nightmare .that was an example . first try to perceive the writings then react .

oh ya...you think I'm misunderstood your words...If any of your Question like this My answer is Same..!!!!!

What do you propose, how it should be destroyed?
  • Move all the people living in Israel to some where
  • Bomb israel to stone age and occupy it
  • Nuke them
  • Kill all of them by carpet bombing
  • or Some thing else?

Not lik that sir...........all things politically should be done...they occopied that land and declare it as their country soo first choice should be settle matters by peaceful ways.........:)

Sorry to say that....US forces there in a week ...Send your forces into Sinai....Us soldiers are ready to React

Netanyahu agreed to ceasefire after Obama promised US troops in Sinai next week? — RT

In Pakistan , ten times more Muslims died at the hands of Islamic extremists than Palestinians killed by IDF. In Iraq , Sunni-Shia war killed hundreds of thousands of people. Better establish 'justice' in Islamic world first.

And Israel is doing good but Muslims are not. Probably , Muslims are already facing the 'ferocious anger of Allah' ? Think about it.

How is Turkey.......? I think they are also Muslims ...I thunk they Never know about peace in their own Area's ...

Peace IN Muslims ...BS

A least aware person , A least informed person would know more then natives? If your own nation never get involved in 2nd iraq war then this massacre and differences would never be created. Think about it before poking your nose.

Back
Top Bottom