What's new

Brand New Glock 17 Pistol for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

azam agha

New Recruit

Reaction score
I ve recently brought a Glock 17 boxed from USA after fulfilling all legal formalities. It is for sale. I amalso sellin a white light/laser combo, M6X and a Black hawk holster. Interested can contact me at 03315581315

any hints on price ? just for the pistol i am current located in london but can purchase imediatly if given a good price ?

200K, Pak Rs. It is available in the markets at Lahore, and Karachi for 265K. Some models ex Afghanistan are available at Peshawar for 165k.

^ :woot: :cheesy: :oops: :D :bunny:

Sorry about that ^ I mean thats sooooo sky high!! I mean, I didnt know pistols could be that costly!!

well sir welcome to new pakistan there was a time when one of the worlds most expencive pistols were 10 to 20k here i sadly sold my imported glock for 40k about 7 years ago and i was so happy that i made a great profit BUT within months some thing happend and oh boi . oh well back to the subject
so i am assuming that your asking price is 200k then ? is it including m6x and where are you located ? and how urgently the sale is needed?

Sorry boys. Not for sale forum. Contact through your PMs.

Peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom