What's new

Border security kills 11 crossing in from Afghanistan

Dawood Ibrahim

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
PARACHINAR: Border security forces on Sunday killed 11 suspects allegedly attempting to cross over into Pakistan from Afghanistan.

According to official sources, the alleged militants were trying to enter Pakistan via the Khyber Agency. They were surrounded by security forces and an exchange of fire ensued.

The exchange led to the death of 11 of the suspects, while two security personnel also died.

The encounter comes after Pakistani authorities issued shoot-on-sight orders for those attempting to cross the Pak-Afghan border illegally.

Security forces have launched nationwide intelligence operations with Pakistan seemingly on the cusp of a fresh resurgence in terror attacks.

A recent upsurge in violence has been seen across the country, with the deadliest attack taking place on Thursday when a bomb exploded in the shrine of Lal Shahbaz Qalandar in Sehwan, killing 88 people and injuring hundreds of others.

Military leadership indefinitely sealed the Pak-Afghan border at crossings such as Torkham and Chaman, claming that the attacks had been carried out by militants operating from safe-havens in Afghanistan.

http://dailytimes.com.pk/pakistan/19-Feb-17/border-security-kills-11-crossing-in-from-afghanistan

But two of ours also died

CALL OF DUTY-TERRORISTS MUST BE SEND TO HELL

إِنَّمَا الصَّدَقَاتُ لِلْفُقَرَاءِ وَالْمَسَاكِينِ وَالْعَامِلِينَ عَلَيْهَا وَالْمُؤَلَّفَةِ قُلُوبُهُمْ وَفِي الرِّقَابِ وَالْغَارِمِينَ وَفِي سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ وَاِبْنِ السَّبِيلِ فَرِيضَةً مِنَ اللَّهِ وَاللَّهُ عَلِيمٌ حَكِيمٌ

Ghazi ya shaheed! I prefer both rather than surrender, call me I will come!, give me guarantee for my wife and children, Pakistan Army can call me anytime, I wil replace this two Shaheeds !

PARACHINAR: Border security forces on Sunday killed 11 suspects allegedly attempting to cross over into Pakistan from Afghanistan.

According to official sources, the alleged militants were trying to enter Pakistan via the Khyber Agency. They were surrounded by security forces and an exchange of fire ensued.

The exchange led to the death of 11 of the suspects, while two security personnel also died.

The encounter comes after Pakistani authorities issued shoot-on-sight orders for those attempting to cross the Pak-Afghan border illegally.

Security forces have launched nationwide intelligence operations with Pakistan seemingly on the cusp of a fresh resurgence in terror attacks.

A recent upsurge in violence has been seen across the country, with the deadliest attack taking place on Thursday when a bomb exploded in the shrine of Lal Shahbaz Qalandar in Sehwan, killing 88 people and injuring hundreds of others.

Military leadership indefinitely sealed the Pak-Afghan border at crossings such as Torkham and Chaman, claming that the attacks had been carried out by militants operating from safe-havens in Afghanistan.

http://dailytimes.com.pk/pakistan/19-Feb-17/border-security-kills-11-crossing-in-from-afghanistan
Good riddance to those a$$hole terrorists!
Unfortunate we lost two of our men in what circumstances?

Back
Top Bottom