What's new

Border Security Force (BSF) Soldier, Injured In Pak Firing, Dies, Mother Says 'Won't Cry'

Shocking.

The reply by this brainless poster to a brave remark by the mother of a slain soldier is an an amazing display of crass insensitivity , low thoughts , intellect & shoddy upbringing.

How can a man even think like this ?
Upbringing.

If you ask your father to tell you every detail of his life i am 100% sure he will skip what he doesnt want you to know something called "SECRETS" Not every one sud or deserve to know ..
we do believe in our Soldiers and ARMY. They have been protecting us from Evil neighbour who never waist any opportunity to hurt us who make promises and broke it who talk and spread lies whos history to kill minorities even their own people who seek peace like Ghandhi
Pak army have been doing great thats why indian have to come and cry against Pak Army cuz they hurt you when you even think about hurting Pakistani people.
on other side indian army is just crying for fake surgical strike few boat incidence pathankot gurdaspur attack mumbai attack everything fake as Fcuk i wonder why indian media have to blame on pak by repeating these incidence they thinking one day people start believing their lies .
how long indian gonna keep making their policies on hate and living on sensational news and lies?

If you want a proper reply, at least try to be grammatically competent enough that your post is comprehensible. I am no grammar Nazi, buy what you wrote is total gibbrish.

Last edited:
Well lies of Indian Army is caught the moment I read the word 'rangers'. Doesn't indian propaganda machine know that there is no ranger stationed in Azad Kashmir. Only regular army units. If you want to do propaganda. Have some facts and then do it. Indian media no boundaries of shame

First of all you need to know its not the Indian Army that killed the Rangers, it was BSF and secondly you guys use Paramilitary forces like Rangers to maintain even petty law and order situations in most of your cities, so their role is not just limited to Punjab Province or guarding the IB and hence you cannot effectively comment on their deployment. Have some facts about your own forces buddy.

First of all you need to know its not the Indian Army that killed the Rangers, it was BSF and secondly you guys use Paramilitary forces like Rangers to maintain even petty law and order situations in most of your cities, so their role is not just limited to Punjab Province or guarding the IB and hence you cannot effectively comment on their deployment. Have some facts about your own forces buddy.
Haha are you trying to tell me that you know much more than us about our troop deployment? :rofl:

And do you know the difference between Chanab Rangers and Sindh Rangers? And I know because I have visited LOC in Azad Kashmir myself. Also I have many relatives in army so i can safely say what is bull shit and what is truth.Also first you need to understand the difference between international border and disputed border and troop deployment accordingly.
As I said earlier if you want to do propaganda get your facts correct and then do it. Because you had already became laughing stock in the world with that attitude

Haha are you trying to tell me that you know much more than us about our troop deployment? :rofl:

And do you know the difference between Chanab Rangers and Sindh Rangers? And I know because I have visited LOC in Azad Kashmir myself. Also I have many relatives in army so i can safely say what is bull shit and what is truth.Also first you need to understand the difference between international border and disputed border and troop deployment accordingly.
As I said earlier if you want to do propaganda get your facts correct and then do it. Because you had already became laughing stock in the world with that attitude

I was just trying to correct you as you still remain ignorant about your troops. Why should I know the difference between Chanab and Sindh Rangers when your own govt treats them as local Police anyways. So If I say I have visited LOC and Border areas, does that add weight to my statements? Your nonsensical attitude has what trapped Pakistan in the failed country index, come out of it for gods sake, its an Insult for India to have a neighbor like you.

We didn't lost any Ranger. Indian Army is resorting to lies to restore their damaged ego
Ya and on recommendations of same IA u have gives medals to your Died NLI soldiers for their contribution in Kargil. Do u ppl have any shame left or tht is sold for F-solah.

I was just trying to correct you as you still remain ignorant about your troops. Why should I know the difference between Chanab and Sindh Rangers when your own govt treats them as local Police anyways. So If I say I have visited LOC and Border areas, does that add weight to my statements? Your nonsensical attitude has what trapped Pakistan in the failed country index, come out of it for gods sake, its an Insult for India to have a neighbor like you.
@Areesh check this dude out. He is saying that Rangers are deployed in Azad Kashmir and he is saying that he knows about our troop deployment more then us haha

Well now you have mentioned it. I didn't wanted to feed the troll but sometimes it is necessary to show mirror to idiots like yourself. Pakistan is ashamed to have neighbor like india because of following reasons.
1) India has highest number their people sleeping on roads I.e. They are homeless.
2) India have highest rape cases in the world
3) India have highest number of people lacking health facilities
4) India have highest people on earth who defacate in public.
5) India have highest malnutrition ratio in the world
6) India is the number one abuser of human rights for last 50 years
7) 130 million dollars are spend on statues instead of public
8)India is one of the most racist countries in the world.d divided based on ethnic groups I.e. Punjabi,Bihari,marvari,telgu etc

I can continue this for complete one day. So next time I ask you to behave when you take the name of my country

check this dude out. He is saying that Rangers are deployed in Azad Kashmir and he is saying that he knows about our troop deployment more then us haha

Quote me where I said that or just Shhhhh!!!

Well now you have mentioned it. I didn't wanted to feed the troll but sometimes it is necessary to show mirror to idiots like yourself. Pakistan is ashamed to have neighbor like india because of following reasons.
1) India has highest number their people sleeping on roads I.e. They are homeless.
2) India have highest rape cases in the world
3) India have highest number of people lacking health facilities
4) India have highest people on earth who defacate in public.
5) India have highest malnutrition ratio in the world
6) India is the number one abuser of human rights for last 50 years
7) 130 million dollars are spend on statues instead of public
8)India is one of the most racist countries in the world.d divided based on ethnic groups I.e. Punjabi,Bihari,marvari,telgu etc

I can continue this for complete one day. So next time I ask you to behave when you take the name of my country[/USER]

Except for the 7th point Pakistan Exceeds India on all in terms of Per-Capita, which Means you are still stuck in failed index.

You may continue the whole day for what? Just to let the world know how sad your state of affairs is? Why should one behave to take your country name when you dont ?

Your Army has bigger history of lying. As for martyr news well to your surprise it would suit Pakistan more it would give us chance to show you as the enemy number one. It's your Army which is lying to you. This lies benefit both your Army and Gujrat killer Modi.

cebe8d7b9a8549fd63b75d2ce2fdac95.jpg

Ji te rahoo!!

If you want a proper reply, at least try to be grammatically competent enough that your post is comprehensible. I am no grammar Nazi, buy what you wrote is total gibbrish.

Amazing to know that when you have no answer then you cant read it .. i understand that your gov and army put you guys in this position where you cant defend you own country. Next time ask your Gov to claim only what they did instead of reading some crap from comic book.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom