What's new

Border Security Force (BSF) Soldier, Injured In Pak Firing, Dies, Mother Says 'Won't Cry'

Meet Modi G and ask about our Army and he will say KKKKK Kiran it true we are no match we only barak that's why we are No 1 in barking

@war&peace

Why Modi G, when Even Parle G knows your army's capabilities. We know how 95000 of your forces surrendered to India in Bangladesh liberation and how the so called terrorists who infilterated into Kargil(though later sent back by Indian Army) became Pakistani Heroes. Stop deluding yourself of the capabilities of your forces wheb you could not even flush out simple terrorists out of your country despite using Fighter jets, special forces , Tanks and all available technology.

Do you guys still believe in your Army, who tagged your own martyrs as terrorists in Kargil and later awarded them your military honors posthumously. Its your armed forces that resorts to lies and not the Indian Army.
Well lies of Indian Army is caught the moment I read the word 'rangers'. Doesn't indian propaganda machine know that there is no ranger stationed in Azad Kashmir. Only regular army units. If you want to do propaganda. Have some facts and then do it. Indian media no boundaries of shame

Well lies of Indian Army is caught the moment I read the word 'rangers'. Doesn't indian propaganda machine know that there is no ranger stationed in Azad Kashmir. Only regular army units. If you want to do propaganda. Have some facts and then do it. Indian media no boundaries of shame

:lol:

Our martyrs are buried with honor with "salami".... 7 is huge enough to make a big number and ensures presence of our army Chief and DGs at funeral.... yeh rona dhona dekh ker ab taras ata he indians per...khuda k liye yeh extremist behaviour chord do, aag me hath dalo ge tau jalega hi....btw is aag mn humnay apne liye chers b dali hae so stay away we love weed :drag: defend weed:sniper:

No my son.you should go through the history books written by some International historians not some pakistani retd jernail.

please do enlighten likes of me... by given some sort of source (international historians).. or you shud consider it a bed time story too and move forward with a sane mind..

Indian side of story copy paste.. any news about 7 rangers last time i heard news pak media and ISPR denying shahadat of 7 rangers.

You people have history of denying death of your soldiers. Biggest exhibit being Kargil.

"Oo Jee those Ghuspatthiyas are just Mujahids. They are not our Mard-e-Momin soldiers. Do whatever you want to do with their dead bodies do it.It does not concern us as they are not our soldiers to begin with"-ISPR

And then you have example of 1971 when your awam was celebrating victory over India, uptil surrender of Dhaka.

Your army lies to you people with such consistency that I do not understand how do you people reconcile ,them being a liar with your devotion to them.

Your Army has bigger history of lying. As for martyr news well to your surprise it would suit Pakistan more it would give us chance to show you as the enemy number one. It's your Army which is lying to you. This lies benefit both your Army and Gujrat killer Modi.

Our Army rarely give press conferences; It cannot lie ,technically, as all information dissemination regarding army is handled by civilians in India. Your Army had a dedicated propaganda wing in form of ISPR. PA lies all 365 days of the year.

Haram ka ho ga ise liyeh dukh nahi hoya. Not surprised!

Are you commenting on your own pedigree or that of your soldiers?

Haram ka ho ga ise liyeh dukh nahi hoya. Not surprised!
Jaswant Kaur, Gurnam's mother, said, "He had told me, if I die, please don't cry. I did not cry. I'm proud of all these jawans who lay their lives for the nation.

Shocking.

The reply by this brainless poster to a brave remark by the mother of a slain soldier is an an amazing display of crass insensitivity , low thoughts , intellect & shoddy upbringing.

How can a man even think like this ?

@MilSpec , @nair @Joe Shearer @WAJsal @waz

By the way another BSF guy died today.

We all read the news.

How does this post connect with the validation of lack of intellect displayed by a Pak poster who now appears to have deleted his shameful post ?

We all read the news.

How does this post connect with the validation of lack of intellect displayed by a Pak poster who now appears to have deleted his shameful post ?
What post and which poster are you talking about ?

You people have history of denying death of your soldiers. Biggest exhibit being Kargil.
"Oo Jee those Ghuspatthiyas are just Mujahids. They are not our Mard-e-Momin soldiers. Do whatever you want to do with their dead bodies do it.It does not concern us as they are not our soldiers to begin with"-ISPR
And then you have example of 1971 when your awam was celebrating victory over India, uptil surrender of Dhaka.
Your army lies to you people with such consistency that I do not understand how do you people reconcile ,them being a liar with your devotion to them.
Our Army rarely give press conferences; It cannot lie ,technically, as all information dissemination regarding army is handled by civilians in India. Your Army had a dedicated propaganda wing in form of ISPR. PA lies all 365 days of the year.
Are you commenting on your own pedigree or that of your soldiers?

If you ask your father to tell you every detail of his life i am 100% sure he will skip what he doesnt want you to know something called "SECRETS" Not every one sud or deserve to know ..
we do believe in our Soldiers and ARMY. They have been protecting us from Evil neighbour who never waist any opportunity to hurt us who make promises and broke it who talk and spread lies whos history to kill minorities even their own people who seek peace like Ghandhi
Pak army have been doing great thats why indian have to come and cry against Pak Army cuz they hurt you when you even think about hurting Pakistani people.
on other side indian army is just crying for fake surgical strike few boat incidence pathankot gurdaspur attack mumbai attack everything fake as Fcuk i wonder why indian media have to blame on pak by repeating these incidence they thinking one day people start believing their lies .
how long indian gonna keep making their policies on hate and living on sensational news and lies?

Story Highlights
  • BSF constable Gurnam Singh, 26, injured in Pak firing, has died.
  • He was injured in snipe fire by Pakistan in Hiranagar sector on Friday
  • Seven Pak Rangers were killed in retaliatory fire by Indian soldiers.
Jammu: Gurnam Singh, the Border Security Force (BSF) constable who was injured in Pakistani firing in Hiranagar sector of Jammu and Kashmir's Kathua district on Friday, has died.

The 26-year-old was being treated at the Government Medical College and Hospital in Jammu and his condition was said to be critical.

After being hit in a sniper attack by Pakistani forces, Gurnam was evacuated to Jammu, 90 km from Kathua, while his colleagues provided cover with retaliatory firing at Pakistan.

Seven Pakistani Rangers or paramilitary soldiers were killed in the retaliatory firing by the BSF along the International Border in Hiranagar sector on Friday.

A "befitting reply" was given by the border-guarding force, the BSF had said in a statement which called it "an aggressive offensive".

The Pakistan army however denied any casualties on their side.

Jaswant Kaur, Gurnam's mother, said, "He had told me, if I die, please don't cry. I did not cry. I'm proud of all these jawans who lay their lives for the nation. I just wish he had got the best medical possible."

jaswant-kaur_650x400_41477198359.jpg

Jaswant Kaur, Gurnam's mother said she was proud of all the jawans who lay their lives for the nation.

"They referred my injured son to this hospital in Bakshi Nagar. If BSF had their own hospital with doctors, my son could've been saved. I appeal to PM Modi to have a good hospital for our jawans," Kulbeer Singh, Gurnam's father, said.

There have been multiple ceasefire violations by Pakistan since Indian soldiers crossed the Line of Control and targeted staging areas for terrorists in surgical strikes last month. These came days after Pakistani terrorists killed 19 soldiers at an army base in Uri in Kashmir.

The BSF said that on Wednesday night, it had also prevented a major infiltration and killed a terrorist.

http://m.ndtv.com/india-news/border...g-in-jammu-dies-1477827?pfrom=home-topstories

it is okay to be human

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom