What's new

Border between India and Pakistant can be seen from space!

Can you imagine how much electricity it must take to light up the border? Thats probably the reason why we dont have enough to go round!

Can you imagine how much electricity it must take to light up the border? Thats probably the reason why we dont have enough to go round!

stop your miser attitude, its govt to be blamed. cutting down consumption won't help but meeting demands would do

No choice due to the Jihadis trying to cross over, need lights in the dark to see them unless u had eyes like a cat or sumthin.

I don't think the lights on the Pakistani side.

No choice due to the Jihadis trying to cross over, need lights in the dark to see them unless u had eyes like a cat or sumthin.

Wow thats funny. Stop trolling. Why is it that dim wits like you cant get enough of getting cheap shots in? Do you snigger at your own non funny posts? I thought people on both sides of the border may find this interesting without cheap shhoting. Guess i was wrong..

posting some ,,Epic comment's from the article ....

"I do hope that the £280 million a year we send for aid will meet their electricity bill. When will those in power look in the mirror and realise just how stupid they really are!":lol: :hitwall:

"So while their governments money is spend on electricity bills, our governments feed their poor":lol::hitwall:

how come these dumbass's wont make a fuss when we are buying secondhand military equipment worth billions from them .....and then they sprout bull crap when we do a Chandrayan/lca ...... it just becomes waste of money....!!:rolleyes:

Wow thats funny. Stop trolling. Why is it that dim wits like you cant get enough of getting cheap shots in? Do you snigger at your own non funny posts? I thought people on both sides of the border may find this interesting without cheap shhoting. Guess i was wrong..

Not trolling just saying why the border is so lit up and you calling me the dim wit when u posted that thread about Tony Blair's sister converting to Islam when it was his sister-in-law :lol: wtf

The thred title was too long to fit in the title space and it obviously cut off "sister in law". I dont have to explain anything to a troll.

If we want to progress without any obstacle we need to build a great wall of china type wall with pakistan. Equipped with motion sensors, CCTVs, night vision cameras, electric fencing, trenches filled with water & alligators.

The lights are on the Indian side for a very good reason we all know why

Back
Top Bottom