What's new

Bombing in Sunni mosque in Iraq kills 28

I said CIVILIANS. U.S troops in a foreign hostile country are not considered civilians!

I never denied they have fought U.S troops in various ways.

Considering that fact that al-Mahdi Army did adopt the doctrine of " before I self destruct " against the US, they can also do it to someone else.

I'm not arguing with you to give you the heat, but I'm well-aware of what I'm talking about :)

Considering that fact that al-Mahdi Army did adopt the doctrine of " before I self destruct " against the US, they can also do it to someone else.

I'm not arguing with you to give you the heat, but I'm well-aware of what I'm talking about :)

What you are saying is just an assumption, not reality. Yes every human is capable of doing many horrible things, but we are talking about reality.

Saying that Shias did it only because innocent Sunni civilians were killed is not reasonable.

What you are saying is just an assumption, not reality. Yes every human is capable of doing many horrible things, but we are talking about reality.

Saying that Shias did it only because innocent Sunni civilians were killed is not reasonable.

:/ I was taking about radicals, not some decent dudes like you :lol:

sometime back it was a shia mosque,and now a sunni one..

RIP..................

Done by ISIS, signature left as usual = bombing mosques, churches anything to create chaos which benefits them.

Small Shia militias that would have been formed would not attack random civillians for being Sunnis, their aim and current objectives are different.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyway, not only Sunni civilians were killed. Apparently it was a joint prayer and both Sunni and Shia civilians have been killed. May all of them rest in peace.
@Yzd Khalifa

30 Killed in Attack against Sunni-Shiite Prayer in Iraq

Iraq attacks including mosque bombing kill 11 | GlobalPost

PressTV - 30 killed, 42 injured in Iraq mosque attacks

I never contested these facts, maybe you need to go through my posts in here to realize to what groups I was referring to.

P.S. I don't read anything off PressTV.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not really, chances are high that some Shia militias were behind such attack.

It's not retaliation, the attack is in a Sunni mosque, but the report didn't mention that a group of Shias were also praying along the Sunnis in a joint prayer meant to unite them. However alqaeda sees the Shias and anyone who deals with then as an infidels who must be killed, and that includes ALL Sunnis who work as government employees, in the army/ police, and they number in the millions in Iraq. Alqaeda has basically declared the majority of Iraqi Sunnis as "kaffir", lets by forget that they also declared the Egyptian army kaffir as well.

Don't be quick to judge and put the blame without knowledge.

But I won't deny that Shia militias are involved in terrorist crimes. I just dislike how some terrorist members here try to put all the Blair on the Shias and somehow try to justify terrorist attacks gainer the Shias.

I never contested these facts, maybe you need to go through my posts in here to realize to what groups I was referring to.

P.S. I don't read anything off PressTV.

That's why I posted 2 other links for you.
It was a joint prayer and both Sunnis and Shias were killed. None of this still proves your allegation that Shia militants did it. They are not into suicide bombing against civilians, history has shown.

That's why I posted 2 other links for you.
It was a joint prayer and both Sunnis and Shias were killed. None of this still proves your allegation that Shia militants did it. They are not into suicide bombing against civilians, history has shown.

It's ludicrous to conclude that I accused ordinary Shia people of orchestrating the attack. What I'm saying is that Shia militias DID adopt this approach during the invasion in Iraq, so probably they can do it again. Please, re-read everything I said just for reference :)

Back
Top Bottom