Amaa'n

STAFF
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Just saw on the news there is bomb blast in Lahore food street Purani Anarkali
@Leader @Mani2020 @ jazzbot @Armstrong

Blast in Lahore's old Anarkali area kills three, 37 injured
LAHORE: A explosion occurred at an eatery situated in Old Anarkali's food street area of Lahore on Saturday, killing at least three persons and 37 others, DawnNews reported.

DCO Lahore, Nasim Sadiq, told DawnNews that 37 victims were shifted to hospitals after the blast. Responding to another question he said that there were no prior threats or warning regarding the incident.

Nearby buildings and parked motorcycles were damaged as a result of the blast.

Market and shops shut down in the vicinity after the explosion as fear and panic gripped the area.

The victims were shifted to nearby hospitals.

Private tv channels quoted police officials as saying that the blast was detonated using a timer device.

Rescue and emergency teams reached blast site.and security forces cordoned off the area as a investigations into the incident went underway.

The Place of bombing - I am personally sadened as I recall the nights i spent with my cousins while we ate tasty food and drank that paerey wali lassi :cray:

Last edited by a moderator:
5 people are reported to be injured, but it may increase

Increases on injured and there can be deaths,.,,. i hope all of them survive. it seems ttp has reached lahore again. We need to tighten things up.

Well I would like to call some of the members here who were of view that the terrorism situation in Punjab is not bad as compared to other provinces, well my dear fellows here it is, your Friends have striked again, they just bomb you right in the middle of a old market which holds value and history....Now will you move to destroy or talk to them?

They are being humble,,, Heera mandi mai howa hai blast

really? but are they not humans? or we are gonna sit quiet just because those who died were ******?

they claimed they were going to attack lahore before ramzan and EId and it seems they are going to complete the mission. the federal govt needs to make sure that the attacks wont become as frequent as they were couple of years ago and these terrorist are given a full payback.

Well I would like to call some of the members here who were of view that the terrorism situation in Punjab is not bad as compared to other provinces, well my dear fellows here it is, your Friends have striked again, they just bomb you right in the middle of a old market which holds value and history....Now will you move to destroy or talk to them?

really? but are they not humans? or we are gonna sit quiet just because those who died were ******?

And Rescue services are there, so is LEA. So whose sitting quite sire?

it is confirmed the blast was in Food Street and not red light area, they are showing the footage of food street and not heera mandi so cut it out guys

And Rescue services are there, so is LEA. So whose sitting quite sire?

no sir I mean to that if they were hoes, are we not going to condemn the attack and not take any follow up action?

hope the injured recover safely!

RIP to the dead.

every channel is reporting different. Jew News guy is at hospital and as per him 36 injured were brought in

every channel has his own report... seriously give one news

RIP to the dead

---------------------

@hasnain0099 and others i am not trying to sprinkle salt in your wound its my wound too, but its your political wound because you have failed in federal totally man, when you had punjab government you werent like this

when nawaz was dealing with terrorists i predicted that the fire will soon reach those fools who were doing election stunt in punjab and i said that soon that fire will envelop them

imran got kicked out from punjab, got his 2 MPAs killed in KPK and now this

:angel:

looks like nature ran its due course

if this is your performance then IMO marshal law is just around the corner

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom