What's new

Bomb blast in Khyber bazaar Peshawar.

We need to start blaming the RAW and Indian Government because we know that they have been many Talibaan killed and captured that have admitted getting trained in Afghanistan by RAW.

We need to start blaming the RAW and Indian Government because we know that they have been many Talibaan killed and captured that have admitted getting trained in Afghanistan by RAW.

i think your government must have started doing this till now if they had enough proof. But the ground reality is that they do not have enough proofs so they cannot open a front against goi.

I dont think Terrorism is bad for the countries (at least how countries take it), it is only worse for the people who suffer from it. Look at America how much he is able to expand and penetrate where it could never have only because 9/11 happened. And since Osama and Aimen-Alzawahri exist, it can chase them anywhere, even in Kashmir, Moscow or Shanghai if it helped America someday.

Coming to Blasts, every foe country including India and Pakistan has its dirty forces in action against each other. You will not accept us and we will not accept you. No matter how much we sprinkle love in public, we are what we are inside. You hate us, we hate you. You are Kafir enemy of ours, we are Muslim enemy of yours. This is the same story written on both sides of the paper.

This will keep trolling until we have all issues resolved or one eliminated the other completely. Anyway, this discussion is not going to lead us anywhere that would be mutually acceptable. So keep caring and protecting your National Interests, I am looking for mine.

Peace.

it is very sad to see that you always talk about regional issues to be resolved and national interests etc.Etc. But you want the whole issue to be solved in your manner and will. This can not happen you are demanding whole kashmir but you are not keen on other side's demand. My friend issues are solved bilaterally not unilateraly.By this manner Even after getting more land in kashmir you will always say issues not resolved and will continue terrorist(by you freedom fighter) support. You must also take into consideration the other side's demand. Our demand stop terrorism and start bilateral talks.

Back
Top Bottom