What's new

Bomb attack destroys 22 NATO trucks

zimmick

BANNED
Reaction score
7-18-2012_59415_l.jpg

MAZAR-I-SHARIF: A Taliban bomb attack has destroyed 22 fuel tankers carrying supplies for NATO forces in northern Afghanistan, Afghan officials said Wednesday.

A pre-dawn explosion triggered a fire which engulfed the trucks, parked in Samangan province overnight on their way from Uzbekistan towards NATO forces in the south, deputy Samangan Governor Ghulam Sakhi Baghlani said. (AFP)

http://www.thenews.com.pk/article-59415-Bomb-attack-destroys-22-NATO-trucks--

Big set back to USA led Nato forces. They could have taken more precautionary messures as they well aware of the situation.

Good job by who ever did it.

Come on Pakistanis do it in the territory of Pakistan as well.

GEO_Afghanistan_Map_lg.jpg

This time atleast it not happens near Pakistan, otherwise ,Afghani members would have again started to blame Pakistan , as wat they are habitant of. Looks like routes and province don't matters for militants, They just target it where it suits them.

isnt that supposed to be us controlled area looks like somebody didnt pay the taliban taxes for the bus :p:P:P

anyway thats a huge setback and i am glad it didnt happen in pakistan or us would have blamed pakistan for 3 weeks straight. and this goes to show you that us has no control if they cant even protect their own supply route and ofcourse how can we forget that this used to happen back then too and this will happen again again and again

May be Uncle SAM Will say "Our Intelligence Says That The Attack Was Supported By Haquani Network Or The Roots Of The This Blast Are Traced in Pakistan"... I am waiting for US Reaction...

Terrorist attacks are unacceptable in Pakistan or elsewhere. No matter what the target. I would advise caution in violating this rule of the forum to all.

Nato supplies need to be stopped without violence.

Terrorist attacks are unacceptable in Pakistan or elsewhere. No matter what the target. I would advise caution in violating this rule of the forum to all.

And will it be done and accomplished?

Good idea!! :tup:

Even though the supply truck and supply truck drivers and the bystanders who die in such bomb attacks are Pakistani at least supplies are American.
And loss of few Pakistani lives is totally worth the damage of few thousands dollars to American war budget!!??

and who could this happen ? by telling the US please dont occupy afganstan
i hate terrorism and extremest but in the afghan case we must support them untill nato leave

Back
Top Bottom