What's new

Bollywood by Pakistani Student

They are muslims and Pakistanis first and criminal last.. Go deal with it..

Doesn't mean crime doesn't exist in every nation. and using criminals of any nation to describe the entire common population, logically doesn't make sense. just becoz your religion was proven wrong doesn't mean you have to go around trying to prove that everyone else's religion is wrong. in Islam we have proof.

yep..in Islam we have scientific proof that Islam is the correct religion. but for that you have to go read about them :)

Damn shame these scientists I tell you,Instead of phony research and dumb data collection about how the Universe came into being they should've looked for the "scientific proof" that you speak of.I feel changed already!

:rofl::rofl: Dude, he is Freshman in Madarsa.. Mullah training is on and hate Hindus are the first topic they are taught on so bear with his knowledge.. :lol:

Actually i am western educated. and much much more educated than you. IIT standard. it was this western knowledge that enables my excellent command of english and also this very same western knowledge that led me to proofs that Islam is the correct religion.

This is what I wrote:

I am not changing anything. Bollywood's success is because of emotionalism and half-nudity. The occasional artisitc movie is no more representative of Bollywood than it is of Hollywood.

Your opinion , not fact .

Fact- bollywood is the 2nd most successful and popular film industry in the world .

Pathetic! you know i am right:

No father, even an indian father, likes to admit that his son is an actor.

that is fact. WIN

Still live in the cages or what??

Entertainment is something indispensable for human society.
The art of acting for the sake of entertainment is very old,as old as the human civilization itself.
It is used to depict life,tell stories,sometimes inspiring,sometimes to deliver a message to the society,sometimes to paint a rosy picture infront of the audience,all for the sake of entertainment of people.
It is considered to be a great ability to entertain others and hence a noble profession.
Now,coming to you,what I perceive is either you are way too young,got carried away with the usual hatred and now making imbecile statements.Or you have problem with the idea of entertainment itself,in which case you are welcome with your ways,but I beg to differ the World things otherwise.

What twisted logic!

Motherland concept comes from hinduism that made people worship everything: sun, fire, monkeys, cows, land, lingam etc.

i can see you are slowly becoming more n more hindu with each generation. becoming more n more away from Islamic knowledge.

becoz indians will only accept you when you are less "muslim" and more "hindu".
my indian people & government accept me with which i am.i don't need to be change.i heard bangladesh's national anthom praising motherland.now don't tell me they also become less muslim.i love my country there is nothing wrong in that.i don't think we indian muslim are forgeting islamic knowledge.it is in your pakistan where people starts to forget true islamic knowledge.that is why we can hear news of bomb blast regularly.which takes many innocent people lives.in pakistan people starts to forget islamic knowledge.that is why even in eid day.the day brings happiness among muslims.the day people forget rivaly & make enemy as their friend bomb blast happen.a day of celebration becomes a tearful & painful day many of them.

Actually i am western educated. and much much more educated than you. IIT standard. it was this western knowledge that enables my excellent command of english and also this very same western knowledge that led me to proofs that Islam is the correct religion.

I hope you know western means the
west and not some Arab countries to your west like yemen and Saudi .

Damn shame these scientists I tell you,Instead of phony research and dumb data collection about how the Universe came into being they should've looked for the "scientific proof" that you speak of.I feel changed already!

with all this research they all came to the same conclusion that was given by Islam.

like i said, first read those proofs about how Islam is the correct religion, then come back.

For ****'s sake, this thread is beyond stupid, if you wanna watch crappy bollywood film's watch 'em, if you don't - don't, Nuff said, end of.

with all this research they all came to the same conclusion that was given by Islam.

like i said, first read those proofs about how Islam is the correct religion, then come back.

Why did Islam come Last?

It was born thousands of years after Hinduism, Judaism, Buddhism :hang2:

All these Bollywood threads go the same way:

Pakistani: "Bollywood is ****, I don't watch it"
Indian: "You may not but lots of Pakistanis do, here are the stats..."
Pakistani: "Blah, blah, blah..."
Indian: "Blah, blah, blah..."
Indian: "Blah, blah, blah..."

"Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah..."

Bleh! :sick:

Man, your religion is proven write.. Allah gave it you you, science proved it and billions follow it then what has gone wrong with your religion that some of its followers turned into walking suicide bomber who will blast other worshiping co-followers at mosque (nothing can be more shameful than this to a Muslim). Why do they kill other muslims in the name of religion?

In the end, please do let us know which version of Islam is scientifically proven.. the one that Sunni follows or the one that Shia follows or Wahabi one or even better the one that Ahmadis follow..

1. suicide bombings are done by SOME people and it is related to Middle East Crisis i.e. issue of Palestine. get your facts straight first.
2. billions follow Islam becoz it is really truly from God. it spread fastest becoz of God's will. it is true religion. like i said we have proof, but are you willing to read them?
3. Ahmadi are non muslim minority. Created by british as part of 'Divide n Conquer' strategy. which india is all too familiar with.
4. even with shia n sunni, they both agree on the authenticity of the Quran and message of Islam. their differences are on who succeeded Muhammed (pbuh) as sucessor. Not on the issue of Islam itself.

Back
Top Bottom