What's new

BOL TV Network is going on air at 1st Ramzan

he says its biggest private company in pakistan but worth 20 million dollar.. I dont believe him, you must have bigger company.

Nice speech
They are looting and fooling people from magic speeches. Do you know tax detail of CEO of billionaire worth group , this CEO Mr Shoaib sheikh ....He paid Only 26 Rupee tax...Sama and other channels gave detail of his tax record....

Last edited:
He is a nautanki master, that's the general feeling I'm getting! Let's see how this story unfolds.......... :D

he says its biggest private company in pakistan but worth 20 million dollar.. I dont believe him, you must have bigger company.

but what about the degree business, wasn't this guy supposed to be in the interrogation cell?

He is a nautanki master, that's the general feeling I'm getting! Let's see how this story unfolds.......... :D
here is another smooth operator, sponsor of Indian cricket team(sahara group).. now in jail (under trial) where he truely belongs.
200px-Subrata_Roy_Sahara.jpg

12-1384093025.jpg

LOL...... as long as I get to host primetime Q&A everyday.............. which means, the channel will be closed by PEMRA within few days........ so back to square one! :D

So you are investing ? :D

LOL...... as long as I get to host primetime Q&A everyday.............. which means, the channel will be closed by PEMRA within few days........ so back to square one! :D

Not if we pay them, you know the game. You got the Q&A :coffee:

They are looting and fooling people from magic speeches. Do you know tax detail of CEO of billionaire worth group , this CEO Mr Shoaib sheikh ....He paid Only 26 Rupee tax...Sama and other channels gave detail of his tax record....

Pakistan Tv channels are full of shit. Don't believe them blindly.

Back
Top Bottom