What's new

Bol TV management planning to replace Dr.Shahid Masood with another top journalist

His one statement in his last programme may have been the cause of his withdrawal ... was quite surprised when he said what he said and thought that it won't go down well with some quarters.

His one statement in his last programme may have been the cause of his withdrawal ... was quite surprised when he said what he said and thought that it won't go down well with some quarters.

Which statement are you talking abt? the one, where he said tht someone from NS family told me tht Kulsoom Nawaz has recommended NS to resign? don't remember anything substantial, else than this, tht Shahid Masood said in his last program

Dr Shahid Masood's Show

Dr : Today I will tell you a story?
Girl : Hmmmm hmmm

Dr : There were three Wolves walking around the Jungle!
Girl : Hmmm , Ji

Dr: The wolves were hungry so they needed to get help , and the bear helped them ! Bear samjh rahi hain na ap
Koon hai , ye establishment ki supporter hain , courts and judges

Girl : Hmm are bears and koala bears same ?

Dr : You have heard the story , Jack and Jill went up the hill ? Jill fell down ?
Girl : O ... ic ..hmm Ji Dr Sahib ...Hmm

Dr: Bus yehi ho raha hai , Pakistan main
Girl : Hmm

Girl : Well that wraps up our show for today , join us again tomorrow

Kamran khan is a good choice. A balanced anchor person.

They already have Amir liaquat so no need of mubashar luqman.

And kamran shahid, very aggressive against army and a big supporter of secularism. He was my teacher of international relations. He wrote a book on foreign policy "International Relations & Political Theory" which is actually a charge sheet against Pakistan army. More than 95% of his students really hate him. :D

He was the only person who lashed out Indian media while sitting in India on questions over ISI and Army :P

PS: he is my fav I've never seen him as "Anti Army" no idea what you're talking about...

Which statement are you talking abt? the one, where he said tht someone from NS family told me tht Kulsoom Nawaz has recommended NS to resign? don't remember anything substantial, else than this, tht Shahid Masood said in his last program

'Goli marr do' wali comment ...!

Dr Shahid Masood's Show

Dr : Today I will tell you a story?
Girl : Hmmmm hmmm

Dr : There were three Wolves walking around the Jungle!
Girl : Hmmm , Ji

Dr: The wolves were hungry so they needed to get help , and the bear helped them ! Bear samjh rahi hain na ap
Koon hai , ye establishment ki supporter hain , courts and judges

Girl : Hmm are bears and koala bears same ?

Dr : You have heard the story , Jack and Jill went up the hill ? Jill fell down ?
Girl : O ... ic ..hmm Ji Dr Sahib ...Hmm

Dr: Bus yehi ho raha hai , Pakistan main
Girl : Hmm

Girl : Well that wraps up our show for today , join us again tomorrow

Stop your BS.
He is one of the best in Pakistan. No one can come near him in education, analysis and reporting.
He is honest and well known throughout the wo4ld

It sadden me to see a person who's interest for Pakistan and no body backed him solidly. And on the other hand we corrupt leaders on who's name we have Benazir airport Benazir this and that only thing thing remaining is Benazir toilet which i might open in Pakistan :agree:
:lol::lol:

He was the only person who lashed out Indian media while sitting in India on questions over ISI and Army :P

PS: he is my fav I've never seen him as "Anti Army" no idea what you're talking about...
read my post again

Back
Top Bottom