Bol TV management planning to replace Dr.Shahid Masood with another top journalist

Arsala.nKhan

BANNED

New Recruit

Dr-Shahid.jpg

Sources reveal that Bol TV management is taking Dr. Shahid Masood’s social media video very seriously in which he stated that he’s leaving electronic media. The management feels that Shahid Masood’s sudden change of mind and unpredictable actions is highly unprofessional. This is not the right manner to part ways with any organization or industry. Dr. Shahid Masood was recently working with BOL News and was doing his show Live with Dr. Shahid Masood.

They are planning to immediately replace his show with another popular journalist who will take his place. According to some credible sources he could be replaced by Kamran Khan, Mubasher Luqman or Kamran Shahid.

Kamran khan is a good choice. A balanced anchor person.

They already have Amir liaquat so no need of mubashar luqman.

And kamran shahid, very aggressive against army and a big supporter of secularism. He was my teacher of international relations. He wrote a book on foreign policy "International Relations & Political Theory" which is actually a charge sheet against Pakistan army. More than 95% of his students really hate him. :D

why would they hire kamran khan once again? when he left everyone in the lurch at start? i feel mubashir luqman if ever thought to rejoin he would demand more powers. ;)

lol Fake Dr Shahid Masood I tell my father , what kind of doctor is this never treats any patients only is good for tv anchor job

what are you talking about lol? he worked in Jinnah hospital if i got the name right, where Dr.Asim was treated once.

Dr-Shahid.jpg

Sources reveal that Bol TV management is taking Dr. Shahid Masood’s social media video very seriously in which he stated that he’s leaving electronic media. The management feels that Shahid Masood’s sudden change of mind and unpredictable actions is highly unprofessional. This is not the right manner to part ways with any organization or industry. Dr. Shahid Masood was recently working with BOL News and was doing his show Live with Dr. Shahid Masood.

They are planning to immediately replace his show with another popular journalist who will take his place. According to some credible sources he could be replaced by Kamran Khan, Mubasher Luqman or Kamran Shahid.
He cross all lines of bashing Pakistani political parties. Many time he invited marshal law. Calling marshal law is " urta howa teer lana " ...

I think (Personally) he is a fake doctor , what a waste instead of treating patients he sits with a young girl and tells her story all day that is how he seems to me

Boys take off hands? Not matched with Dr Liaquat ch...ipas? Go back to ARY?
I wish if Bol take Mubashir Muqman he and Dr Liaquat Naiyya paar laga dein ge Bol ki:rofl:

Boys take off hands? Not matched with Dr Liaquat ch...ipas? Go back to ARY?
I wish if Bol take Mubashir Muqman he and Dr Liaquat Naiyya paar laga dein ge Bol ki:rofl:
So all anti baboons are boys ki sazish hmm thats something mullahsaurases say about yahodis
Samosay mein aloo chota hay yahodi sazish :D

So all anti baboons are boys ki sazish hmm thats something mullahsaurases say about yahodis
Samosay mein aloo chota hay yahodi sazish :D
It's nothing to do with Nawaz he is so Dheet and have ashirbad of Army. He not matched with Bol Admin that's all. Dou talwar ek miann mein nahi reh sakti aur dou doctors:rofl: sache ya jhotte ek jagah nahi reh sakte.
Dr Liaqat ki patang uddan le rahi hai:wink:

It sadden me to see a person who's interest for Pakistan and no body backed him solidly. And on the other hand we corrupt leaders on who's name we have Benazir airport Benazir this and that only thing thing remaining is Benazir toilet which i might open in Pakistan :agree: