What's new

Boeing ends contract with HAL over ‘poor quality’ of production

I said foolable not fool, even smart people are foolable
All of us at some point in our life have behaved smartly, foolishly and what not...these are common human traits unless someone has come from mars..anyways i think we have missed the topic long back...so last message from my side ... :cheers:

Yeh to hona hi tha. HAL should be shut down or merge with tata. Kit assemblers will always be kit assemblers.

Boeing has shifted all of it's HAL sourced operations to India's TATA.

A good move, it will invoke competition in the industry with KPI's (key performance indicators) assessed and benchmarked to a high standard.

This monopoly has to be broken, just because it's a government organisation.

Interesting, you have been a bozo not once but many times. :D

Oh leave him be, he scours for these kinds of threads to "shame" Indian products and gives his "valuable" experience along side it.
I guess it helps him sleep better at night knowing that he has in some form or fashion contributed to his nation, not that he is succeeding, since we are.:coffee:

Apparently from what I know, he has a lot of opinions so I'm guessing he uses a lot of Indian products some even I don't use, and for all we know he is currently using them and loves it.
He might be one of those closeted Pakistanis who love Bollywood and would line up on cinemas for them but denies it vehemently among his Pakistani brethren and In front of Indians, just to have that semblance of Anti-India chauvinism that is oh so popular in Pak.:D

Last edited:
TaTa is doing fine, he'll lot better than HAL in quality control.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom