What's new

Boat capsizes on lake in Pakistan, 10 dead

Don't know but from DESERT FIGHTER's post it doesn't seem to be from honor killing.

He is talking about the prince who became delusional after Noorie lost her life.

Why do you think the grave is so far away from any major settlement?

He is talking about the prince who became delusional after Noorie lost her life.

Why do you think the grave is so far away from any major settlement?

@DESERT FIGHTER, is Sidd correct that Noorie was honor killed ? Were you referring to her or the prince ?

@DESERT FIGHTER, is Sidd correct that Noorie was honor killed ? Were you referring to her or the prince ?
Lmao, thats not the story i heard from the fishermen.
Noorie was a poor fishermens daughter, Jaam Tamachi was visiting the area for hunting and so on.. there is no mentionnif killing lmao. If anything people now consider a holy character.

Lmao, thats not the story i heard from the fishermen.
Noorie was a poor fishermens daughter, Jaam Tamachi was visiting the area for hunting and so on.. there is no mentionnif killing lmao. If anything people now consider a holy character.

OK, thanks. For some reason @El Sidd is stubborn in not believing that.

you are too into bollywood to understand what he wrote.

this is ancient version of qandeel baloch

Since you seem affluent enough to afford international travel it may be possible for you to visit the shrine on your next Pakistan visit. To put the matter at rest.

Since you seem affluent enough to afford international travel it may be possible for you to visit the shrine on your next Pakistan visit. To put the matter at rest.

Why do you assume that i haven't visited there atleast half a dozen time in different phases of my life having different experience everytime.

There's a funky cool alien or paranormal activity bit attached to the lake as well.

Why do you assume that i haven't visited there atleast half a dozen time in different phases of my life having different experience everytime.

There's a funky cool alien or paranormal activity bit attached to the lake as well.

also a scandal about industrial waste but i believe you don't interest that much either you Tesla driving hippie

also a scandal about industrial waste but i believe you don't interest that much either you Tesla driving hippie
Graves of both Noori and Jaam Tamachi
images.jpeg-117.jpg
images.jpeg-118.jpg

Back
Top Bottom