What's new

BMD tested successfully

AAD and PAD are real hard work of Indian scientists , We owe them a lot ... AAD + PAD+S400 will be a great combination to save major installation. :)
We need more longer range anti missile strike platforms and more importantly we need to double the range of Swordfish with radars installed in nearby foreign countries.

250 KM.

When 250 KM range MRSAM based missile will come in, it will proved to be superior to S 400 i believe. I think PAD higest interception altitude is 250 KM.
Nope, both have different profile and job priority, thus optimized for different targets. One is specialized in BMD and one is top class anti missile SAM.

How many Stages ?
Two.

At least big cities are safe now.
Not necessarily, it's cat & mouse game. However it does give you more options to enter deadly game.

We need more longer range anti missile strike platforms and more importantly we need to double the range of Swordfish with radars installed in nearby foreign countries.

Nope, both have different profile and job priority, thus optimized for different targets. One is specialized in BMD and one is top class anti missile SAM.

Two.

Yes I know that. You misunderstood my post. In first case, it is range and in second case, it is altitude.

Buddy please dont ruin this beautiful thread , dont invite the trolls :) just a humble request

This test is more for eastern neighbor ..ignore western side
bMD is for our defense irrespective of country origin. We need to be frank and open about it.

Yes they are gone now, Happy! So now that Pakistan's BM are out of the equation when is india going to put its cold start in action??
Weapons are never out of game, whoever thinks it, is himself/herself out of game.

I think PDV has replaced PAD. PAD has its second stage as liquid fueled and hence discarded!
Both have different ranges, different targets profile, different mach speed. First layer PDV, second layer PAD third layer AAD.

Yes they are gone now, Happy! So now that Pakistan's BM are out of the equation when is india going to put its cold start in action??
Its already in action..(early phase)
Just keep watching ..or else y we need bmd..:)

The interceptor system [whole surveillance system which picks up missile ] had no idea about the part of incoming missile [I.e, the incoming missile was maneuvering to an extent, and neither did they had direct communication with the launching system.]
Tested against a ballistic target means some ballistic missile or some object following similar way to travel as that of BM.
:woot::woot::woot::woot:
Object following undefined path means it was either not made to travel to get hit easily but in fact team launching BMD were not told about trajectory and path of target.

System itself found and shot it down.

Means BMD has matured and it was an actual capability test instead of "spoon feeding" missile.
Quite big achievement!
:enjoy:
It was just like shooting down missile in war.:dance:

Exercise occurred in simulated war!
Even then, has room in 80-120 kms, MIRVs ki toh aisi ki taisi!:D

last test of PDV was against two stage dhanush which was new missile with RV (Opps did i just said that we have new dhanush :enjoy:)

Next month’s test will feature a brand-new target: A two-stage version of the Dhanush missile, launched from a naval vessel 300-350 km from the interceptor location at Wheeler’s, and soaring to about 150 km. This target missile would mimic the trajectory and speed of an enemy ballistic missile fired from 1,500 km away, such as Pakistan’s Gauri and Shaheen projectiles. So far, target missiles, fired from Chandipur, just 70 km away, could only mimic enemy missiles fired from a range of 600 km or less.
http://ajaishukla.blogspot.in/2012/12/prithvi-defence-vehicle-test-enemy.html?m=1

The interceptor system [whole surveillance system which picks up missile ] had no idea about the part of incoming missile [I.e, the incoming missile was maneuvering to an extent, and neither did they had direct communication with the launching system.]
Tested against a ballistic target means some ballistic missile or some object following similar way to travel as that of BM.
:woot::woot::woot::woot:
Object following undefined path means it was either not made to travel to get hit easily but in fact team launching BMD were not told about trajectory and path of target.

System itself found and shot it down.

Means BMD has matured and it was an actual capability test instead of "spoon feeding" missile.
Quite big achievement!
:enjoy:
It was just like shooting down missile in war.:dance:

Exercise occurred in simulated war!
Even then, has room in 80-120 kms, MIRVs ki toh aisi ki taisi!:D

last test of PDV was against two stage dhanush which was new missile with RV (Opps did i just said that we have new dhanush :enjoy:)

http://ajaishukla.blogspot.in/2012/12/prithvi-defence-vehicle-test-enemy.html?m=1

They tested it in real operational scenario.

there are full threads on the ineffectiveness of Indian Missile and Nuclear bomb by eminent Pakistanis. so please dont mind.
Nothing when compared to threads and comments by Indians on Pakistan? This thread alone has already declared our missile and nuclear program Ineffective as per armchair experts. Not to mention how many times it was called fake.

It looks like perfect RV match!
635943440772593027-Shaheen-III-ballistic-missile-678x381.jpg
:D

Pakistani missiles are gone now!

Really, the typical Indian mentality of washing the soap before hands on display again, remember what you people were mouthing off when Tejas first flew some 20 years earlier, but i guess you creatures never learn. One test and you think you have achieved it all......it's easy to target a missile when you know exactly which direction and when it's flying, not something that will strike out of the blue....weekend warriors and their wet dreams. LoL.

Really, the typical Indian mentality of washing the soap before hands on display again, remember what you people were mouthing off when Tejas first flew some 20 years earlier, but i guess you creatures never learn. One test and you think you have achieved it all......it's easy to target a missile when you know exactly which direction and when it's flying, not something that will strike out of the blue....weekend warriors and their wet dreams. LoL.
The problem is not with our minds. It's with you people always marinating in your mediocrity. You people always think that things will stay the same forever at Indian side and nothing will change.

Oh . . .the irony :lol::lol::lol:
Yep the irony, but then there are those who can't even digest it and call Pakistani tests as fake. :laugh:

The problem is not with our minds. It's with you people always marinating in your mediocrity. You people always think that things will stay the same forever at Indian side and nothing will change.
No one is compelled to comment on Indian tests or projects but as seen it's habitual for some to box above their weight, hence a reminder is suffice.

Nothing when compared to threads and comments by Indians on Pakistan? This thread alone has already declared our missile and nuclear program Ineffective as per armchair experts. Not to mention how many times it was called fake.

BMDs are notoriously unreliable and we are talking about a Indian made BMD:lol:

A certain amount of air defence, missile defence is required and good

but all this was planned by india FOR YEARS!!!!

I wouldn't be surprised if Pakistan knew they were going to test this around about now and tested a MIRV capable missile just to shock the indians and deflate their balloon

Let the indians build this and let us continue down the route of improving and increasing our Mirv missiles and making more anti BMD countermeasures in our missiles

At a fraction of the cost Pakistan destroyed the indian plans, the indians had planned this for years abd were probably shell shocked when Ababeel was launched:agree:

No one can intercept maneuvering missiles... so it has very little consequences for pakistan...

Congratz any way... drdo has ensured their salaries for few more years

Back
Top Bottom