cabatli_53

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Izmir international fair 2010...

dsc09318a.jpg

dsc09321.jpg

Its Indeed a Beauty, Turkey Does Know how to design, I must admire this Peace of work.... Any Idea how Much does it cost and How many personnels it could carry?

Its Indeed a Beauty, Turkey Does Know how to design, I must admire this Peace of work.... Any Idea how Much does it cost and How many personnels it could carry?

Unfortunately, I do not know the per-costs of those trucks but I sure that It has a lower cost than European rivals. BTW, Those are the cargo carriage trucks.

Unfortunately, I do not know the per-costs of those trucks but I sure that It has a lower cost than European rivals. BTW, Those are the cargo carriage trucks.

Oh, Its cargo carriage, Its a 10 ton truck right??? Well I was amazed to see it, The Maximum for Indian Army personnel is 5 ton truck (Stallion Mk.III) and (Tata LPTA 1621) . But the Above truck is one awesome machine.....:cheers:

The train carrying the BMC 5 tonnes version of trucks had been derailed in Erzincan by PKK.

BMC 235-16 P (4X4) 5 Ton
BMC-235-16-P-(5-Ton)-TTA.jpg

Last edited:

16 000 kilograms mayna resistant to move .. At least 30 personnel moves ..

BMC TECHNOLOGY HEADQUARTERS
Situated on a 200,000 square meter site in Izmir, Turkey, integrated BMC factory is equipped with state-of-the-art technology in the automotive industry, producing 22,000 vehicles per annum and is rapidly heading towards being a worldwide brand. 3,500 dedicated staff creates enough power for BMC to offer customer – oriented products and solutions throughout the global sectors of all industry and transport tasks: from the Light, Medium and Heavy ranges via special-purpose vehicles, military vehicles, chassis, buses and coaches, spare parts, engines and cast parts.

Since 1986, BMC has produced over 50,000 Cummins engines with the license of Cummins Engine Company, the world’s major producer of diesel engines over 200 HP. Powered with these engines, BMC offers more power and also better environmental solutions to its customers as a result of the emission set at Euro 5 and EEV level. Through these products meeting the recent exhaust – gas standards, BMC ensures sustained growth in 2008 and beyond.

BMC, furthermore, has a capacity of training its high quality and qualified personnel within the Training Center and Apprenticeship School in its integrated production plant.

The BMC Bus Factory, located on 50,000 square meters, has been producing city buses and coaches on its flexible production lines for both the Turkish and international markets since 1992. BMC buses have been the leaders of their segment in Turkey and abroad with their technical features and functions. With its wide range of products, covering midibuses, interurban buses, coach and city buses as well as school buses, BMC creates solutions for all needs of transport sector.

BMC buses offer elegant design and first-class travelling comfort as well as technical innovations, like kneeling systems, disabled lifts, automatic gearboxes, Euro 5 and EEV engine emission level. Thus, BMC buses in each segments display striking aesthetics and comfort from the attractive outlook through the harmonious interior styling.

Established in 1975, BMC foundry today has a production capacity of 21,800 tons of engine blocks, cylinder heads, and brake drums per annum. Although established only to meet the needs of its in-house production, BMC foundry turned out to render service to the whole automotive industry both in domestic and export markets resulting from its qualified staff from its workers to its engineers and its effective Quality Assurance System.

Last edited:
looking good and will work fine in remote areas hope pakistan chooses this truck till now we have used isuzu henopak

Back
Top Bottom