What's new

Blue Homeland (Mavi Vatan)

Status
Not open for further replies.
People change. I think it's more important to keep on topic. Try to keep Fetö out of this thread.

(Then I post a video where they're mentioned LOL).

The dismantling of the Armed Forces continues under the orders of other countries.

Greeks and FETÖ are celebrating.

Don't any one come with "OfF tOpIc" to me.

He did the same to the Generals leading the operations in Syria after the US threatened him personally by exposing everything about him, one week later he stopped all operations in east syria. And all of them are gone, and look at the shitshow we are in there, same will happen in the mediterranean.

Congrats,

götünüze kına yakın

kandirildik volume 456562

Last edited:

after 20:00 Cihat Yayci is mentioned. The entire video is good.

OK, we know now what's going on.

Don't talk about fighting FETÖists anymore, the creator of Mavi Vatan Admiral Cem Gürdeniz retired, the brain of Mavi Vatan Admiral Cihat Yayci and Mediterranean policy forced to retire.

Metin Temel Pasa gone.
Zekai Aksakalli Pasa gone.
Cihat Yayci Pasa gone.

Olm TSK'ya yapmadiginiz kalmadi lan, rezilik herifler.

OK, we know now what's going on.

Don't talk about fighting FETÖists anymore, the creator of Mavi Vatan Admiral Cem Gürdeniz retired, the brain of Mavi Vatan Admiral Cihat Yayci and Mediterranean policy forced to retire.

Metin Temel Pasa gone.
Zekai Aksakalli Pasa gone.
Cihat Yayci Pasa gone.

Olm TSK'ya yapmadiginiz kalmadi lan, rezilik herifler.

Just read something, FETÖ prepared a Dossier against Tümamiral Cihat Yayci and that Dossier led to him getting reassigned.

"Fight against FETÖ" my ***.

Fetö sits besides Erdogan whispering in his ear.

How does a dossier made by FETÖ arrive on the desk of Erdogan?

Yeah "fight against Fetö".

And I'm fighting on the moon against an alien invasion.

Looks like someone in desperation is willing to even embrace his supposed "enemies".

Guys we all know that FETÖ and AKP are linked.

Erdoğan was the one who allowed FETÖ to take over the army and now he fears that power vacuum is filling up with people who are not loyal to him. So he begins working with FETÖ elements again.

Honestly the sooner we get rid of this disease called AKP the better.

This is just sickening.

People in Greece are celebrating. Meanwhile AKP fanatics are saying that it is for a good reason blah blah blah. All these Youtube channels are now splurting out propaganda about how it was a plan and that he is being given a postion which is more important.

It's just f*cking stupid.

Edit: looks like these AKP mouthpiece channel's deleted their videos. I remember seeing one of their videos yesterday with like a thousand likes within 10 minutes and hundreds of Aktrolls commenting on it. Now the video is gone, looks like they were caught with their pants down.

Last edited:
Thank God that Barbaros Hayreddin Pasha does not live in these times. I cannot imagine his career being cut short by a bunch of deluded politicians and their PC bullshit.

What a disgrace.

We lost so much thanks to politicians. Keep your dirty hands out of the army and its affairs.

This is a centuries problem when will it be solved?

Tayyip non? I guess Hulusi the Crypto FETOist is bitching around, again.
He’s a Crypto...? Shit, I’ve got to catch up - I thought Hulusi was tayyip’s puppy...
So what’s fetos love for the yunan pigs?

He’s a Crypto...? Shit, I’ve got to catch up - I thought Hulusi was tayyip’s puppy...
So what’s fetos love for the yunan pigs?

Tell me one thing. On the night the coup was happening FETÖ members had cornered Akar supposedly in his office and were trying to convince him the whole night through to support them. Really? What do you need Akar for? Akar is disliked in the Military, his own brothers in arms cursed his name. What benefit does bringin him to your side bring? While they tried to kill other high ranking members of the military in their homes and with ambushes while they were in their cars on their way home. But Akar they try to convince?

Especially when they had him cornered in his office on his own?! Why not put a bullet in his head and move on?

And then he comes out of his office unscathed in the morning and visits Erdogan ?

No surprise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom