What's new

Blogger Thaba Baba Murdered

Status
Not open for further replies.
none showing hate against the islam and prophet here (pbuh) , where do you found it?all is here upto political views . dont show extra sympathy
Hammer do really think mainstream Muslim Bangladeshis tolerate when some1 keep insulting Islam & Mohammad (PBUH)?

I found it on facebook.News blogger killed with kobi bhai's avatar.I was like WTF:woot:...did he kill him??:P

lol, where? I found the news first from Omi Rahman Pial's profile. I follow him! Then i googled in bengali ' Thaba'

The blogger who got killed, has a point of view on religion that doesn't match with me. And he insulted Islam in so many ways. THAT is wrong in so many ways. But he didn't kill or rape anyone. He didn't deserve to get killed like this. Shibir is starting something which they cannot survive.

Also @all of my Bangladeshi brothers (Except rezakar sympathizers), I deeply regret showing support for violence against Shibir earlier in this forum. I was wrong.

Any source or evidence suggesting that Shibir carried out this killing?

The blogger who got killed, has a point of view on religion that doesn't match with me. And he insulted Islam in so many ways. THAT is wrong in so many ways. But he didn't kill or rape anyone. He didn't deserve to get killed like this. Shibir is starting something which they cannot survive.

Also @all of my Bangladeshi brothers (Except rezakar sympathizers), I deeply regret showing support for violence against Shibir earlier in this forum. I was wrong.

Well said.

1. We are all Bangladeshis (I do not include rezakars in this).

2. We should not kill anyone. A Shibir activist is a person and his mother and father lose their son if he dies.

Bangladesh loses.

We lose as a society.

3. At the end of the day when you go outside of Bangladesh to the west, gulf or anywhere else you are a "Bangladeshi" and that's all they see.

They would laugh at us fighting each other.

Please be patient in the face of the provocations, lies and insults from trolls on this sub-forum.

:lol: I didn't meant your view on my personal life or personality. I wanted to know am i still considered as a Mainstream Bangladeshis or not in your point of view after reading my post?

P.S- I am also a man and didn't know you bend that way :lol:. Kidding. Valentine's day :astagh: is a Bid‘ah.

Your obsession with what I think of you is disturbing.

Rezakars and Jamatis who are 4.6% of the electorate are not mainstream Bangladeshis and everyone knows that (even they know that which is why some of them even curse the Bangladeshi people and one or two on here refuse to carry the Bangladeshi flag). Everyone else who wants to live in peace is part of the 95.4% of the electorate.

:)

none showing hate against the islam and prophet here (pbuh) , where do you found it?all is here upto political views . dont show extra sympathy

I meant atheist like Thaba Baba showing hate against the Islam and prophet here (pbuh) not PDF members.

Bro this is shame some ppl whom r living abroad repeatedly making propaganda against BD. And our innocent ppls' image is ruined by them.
We know whom are victim of shibir violence. They are no more than terrorists in our country. And some ppl here with the help of other countries' forum expressing solidarity against them.

I dont know these guys here r highly suspicious. Anyting can happen. Someday back kobi made a comment that he wanted to kill someone with his bare hand. :undecided:
And today so many viewers in this particular page highly suspicious.

Trying to scare me ? I am the one who shares name and address here... You must be an Idiot.......

lol, where? I found the news first from Omi Rahman Pial's profile. I follow him! Then i googled in bengali ' Thaba'

Some one posted it from PDF...and one of my friends shared it.With a big avatar of Saladin.And it says:

পাকিস্তান ডিফেন্স এর ব্লগে শহিদ রাজিব ভাই এর মৃত্যুতে উল্লাস প্রকাশ করা হয়েছে।

Now someone else shared it!

this killingspree is a big mastermind plan. first of all it gives a clear messege to the protestor do go more or will be killed.2nd making a robospear reign of terror spreading horror all over grossly.this bs happend before 71 by islami chatro songho and in 71 at the end of the war killing the intelectuals making one meritless nation.those who cry the crocdolie tears in the name of islam and support this killings are terrors. today 4 shibir activist died in cox's bazar . innalillahe wa inna illaie razeun.. . i hate shibir but no hate for the deads even they were the shibirs.thats what i believe a pretty differnt ways from al zakir and his murder supporters . deep condolence for the deaths

@WebMaster

If someone shows support for Jamat, I think it is okay to call for jamati. Also, if others think(that wouldn't make it the truth) my posts support Awami League, they can call me Awami. What's your opinion on this?

But calling someone hindutva thug, saffron terrorist, hindutva goon, chanakyan, malaun, rawami, bharti, Indian dalal . . . . . . is insulting and is out of the limits. Whenever I didn't agree with posters like Idune, luffy etc etc, I was called these things. I've reported several times, nothing happened. And what did I call them in return? I called them jamati (Because they showed support for Jamat which is a political party in Bangladesh).

Now, if calling someone Jamati is a crime, then calling someone, Awami is also a crime.

Also, attacking Islam or attacking Hinduism is also a crime. Some Bangladeshi members regularly abuse religions other than Islam. This is my basic understanding.

I have reported many posts, nothing happened. But I think that's because of the workload you guys have and also because you don't understand Bangla.

Please have a hard stance against religious attack.

Thank you.

Any source or evidence suggesting that Shibir carried out this killing?

Motive points to Shibir.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to see all Bangladeshi posters here denounce killing for any reason, by thugs, RAB or by Kangaroo court, no more killings please. End of story. Jail is ok, but no more killing or death penalty.

the most funny part is the party name jamaat turn into a gali/slang now.even for them they dont like it thier party name :lol:
@WebMaster

If someone shows support for Jamat, I think it is okay to call for jamati. Also, if others think(that wouldn't make it the truth) my posts support Awami League, they can call me Awami. What's your opinion on this?

But calling someone hindutva thug, saffron terrorist, hindutva goon, chanakyan, malaun, rawami, bharti, Indian dalal . . . . . . is insulting and is out of the limits. Whenever I didn't agree with posters like Idune, luffy etc etc, I was called these things. I've reported several times, nothing happened. And what did I call them in return? I called them jamati (Because they showed support for Jamat which is a political party in Bangladesh).

Now, if calling someone Jamati is a crime, then calling someone, Awami is also a crime.

Also, attacking Islam or attacking Hinduism is also a crime. Some Bangladeshi members regularly abuse religions other than Islam. This is my basic understanding.

I have reported many posts, nothing happened. But I think that's because of the workload you guys have and also because you don't understand Bangla.

Please have a hard stance against religious attack.

Thank you.

Motive points to Shibir.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to see all Bangladeshi posters here denounce killing for any reason, by thugs, RAB or by Kangaroo court, no more killings please. End of story. Jail is ok, but no more killing or death penalty.

Who would here? What are people talking about here? :blink:

The law & order situation in Bangladesh is not very good now. Expect this to go unsolved :coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom