What's new

Blast in Pakistani city of Parachinar kills at least five, wounds 40, reports Reuters

All the sources are Pakistani residents of Parachinar.

All the sources are Pakistani residents of Parachinar.
yeah we know how many are those pakistani citizens

you are new you dont know any thing so please this thing have already been discussed

Be warned, Paksitanis be warned.

Supreme court is about to announce its decision against Mian Nawaz Sharif and his supporter terrorist organisations and India can create a wave of terrorism in Pakistan. We just witnessed first shot. May Allah keep everybody safe but expect Nawaz Sharif doing this with the people of Pakistan - yet another time.

Also expect India-Pakistan borders would go hot - yet another time.
nothing to fear there would be few attacks at small scale nothing more they do now the result of panama case is going to be announce within few days(according to geo news)and army is doing their job

Supreme court is about to announce its decision against Mian Nawaz Sharif and his supporter terrorist organisations and India can create a wave of terrorism in Pakistan. We just witnessed first shot. May Allah keep everybody safe but expect Nawaz Sharif doing this with the people of Pakistan - yet another time.

Stop spreading rumours and also stop listen Dr Shahid Masood.
RIP to lost souls, one thing is sure their human bombs stock almost finish rats in Afghanistan using Vehicals.

yeah we know how many are those pakistani citizens

you are new you dont know any thing so please this thing have already been discussed
Based on tweet history and following all are Pakistanis.

Condemn the blast. The afpak region is extremely volatile and requires immediate sealing and implementation of proper border controls. Such movement cannot be allowed any longer.

I would also implore my country men to ignore Indian trolls who think posting unknown twitter news is a credible source. There is absolutely no way you can have these multiple ID losers stop and I am sure the trolls are loving this moment.

Anyhow border controls are the need of the hour.

Stop spreading rumours and also stop listen Dr Shahid Masood.
RIP to lost souls, one thing is sure their human bombs stock almost finish rats in Afghanistan using Vehicals.
Whats wrong with listening Dr Shahid Masood? Why don't you stop stoping others. Sir. Atleast he made people aware of Our dirty politics.

Condemn the blast. The afpak region is extremely volatile and requires immediate sealing and implementation of proper border controls. Such movement cannot be allowed any longer.

I would also implore my country men to ignore Indian trolls who think posting unknown twitter news is a credible source. There is absolutely no way you can have these multiple ID losers stop and I am sure the trolls are loving this moment.

Anyhow border controls are the need of the hour.

Just close the border. We know this would happen. If we didn't we are the most naive people in the universe. Nawaz Sharif has to explain his decision for reopening the border. Afghan side of the border is an Indian sponsored terror factory. These attacks have occurred hundreds of times in the past. We know who the culprit and backers are. If we continue to repeat the old mistakes we are going to be punished unrelentingly. It is a simple equation.

Last edited:

إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ‎‎
Though i hate nawaz shareef...I pray supreme court announce decision and peace prevail in pakistan as there will be no blast then..

After the opening of border with Afghanistan, it was only a matter of time when terrorists start attacking Pakistan again and innocent lives are lost. Having said that as Pakistani i blame PM nawaz for this since it was his decision to open the border with Afghanistan without any insurances what so ever from Afghanistan and also when security institutions suggested against it.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom