What's new

Blasphemy: Mob attacks police station in capital

We have a dirty habit ... if you live long in Canada you know very well.... desi families give birth 4 or 5 children ...get a free house and massive aid from govt .... according to them sitting at home is better than work or look for cash job to keep getting public aid.... abusing the system build for needy ones ...

This is as much true as much as you have propagated since you made it out of Pakistan.

Pakistanis contribute to all stratas of the society. You however do have a habit of picking selective ethics.

Let me ask you a question purely on hunch. Did Showkat break the new laws made in Punjab to curb sectarianism or the mainstream federal one?

What is desi then ?

1. What nationalism were they showing when they attacked that school in Peshawar in 2014 and killed 149 people including 132 students ?

2. If they are not all about what is understood by commoners to be religion will the TTP encourage festivals of progressive Pakistanis like Faiz Ahmed Faiz and form association with progressive Pakistani movements ?

What is a desi, you tell me, one thing for sure it's not us.
Well not much different from Hindu nationalism, where Muslims are lynched, lowercast are raped & burnt.

No need for faiz Ahmed faiz, we have Rahman Baba, khushal khan khattak to name a few.

No self respecting resident of kpk or Balochistan will ever call himself a desi.

Why are desis so highly emotional about religion ?

Because they have nothing else to do with it.

Arrest all and have them charged. The irony is that they go out to cause violence in the name of Islam but ignore what the faith says about jurisprudence and giving people a fair hearing.

Or the fact that vigilantism, even if righteous (which this is not), is Haram.

Then we end up with Jahils who are their own enemy, who are easily tricked and provoked.

No one is being tricked here. As I have already done at least a dozen times before, I can provide these "jahils" with irrefutable evidence that their Fiqh, the largest Fiqh in the Muslim world, and their most revered scholar both categorically forbid the killing of non-Muslims for blasphemy against anything Islamic. They in fact term the act itself as un-Islamic and a breach of the Divine Covenant given to non-Muslims in Muslim States. Every single one of these "Jahils" will either pretend they never heard it or will start presenting obvious lies to defend their vile agenda, even though the entirety of their religious understanding and law is built upon and understood through the teachings and rulings of said Fiqh and scholar. These are vile and deceitful people. Not at all the tricked innocents you think them to be.

Since the inception of Pakistan not a single person has been punished under blasphemy law even if the cases were genuine which has forced people not to take due process seriously.

Thank God no one has been or I would have had to answer for his/her murder along side the rest of you. The said "due process" was built by the same illiterate rabid mobs upon false pretenses and calims. It needs to be torn down.

Last edited:
We have a dirty habit ... if you live long in Canada you know very well.... desi families give birth 4 or 5 children ...get a free house and massive aid from govt .... according to them sitting at home is better than work or look for cash job to keep getting public aid.... abusing the system build for needy ones ... exporting the national attitude ...

That is not true for watani side of Pak.

This is as much true as much as you have propagated since you made it out of Pakistan.

Pakistanis contribute to all stratas of the society. You however do have a habit of picking selective ethics.

Let me ask you a question purely on hunch. Did Showkat break the new laws made in Punjab to curb sectarianism or the mainstream federal one?
I have no idea ... if he breaks the law ... should be punished " by the state ". Absolute power law enforcement and judiciary " seen" to be excercised.
That is not true for watani side of Pak.
In desi I cover the whole South Asia community, plus 3rd world countries national too ... we all have basically similar habits.... in US Mexican and Nigerian abuse the system... they produce lots of kids and get public aid ... lolzz

Why are desis so highly emotional about religion ?

Would this lynch mob ever attack some feudal or a TTP leader ?

India and Pakistan's founding is rooted in religion. India is supposedly a secular country but it's only skin deep. Religion is lurking right under the surface.

I have no idea ... if he breaks the law ... should be punished " by the state ". Absolute power law enforcement and judiciary " seen" to be excercised.

When has a blasphemy convict seen the power of law in Pakistan?

Had this been the case, natural instincts of the society would be to leave them to the law and those responsible for upholding it.

When has the State set an example of giving justice as seen fit by moral conscience of the society, regardless of its nature.

If this was the case, last parliament should have been prosecuted for defiling the constitutional protection of the Muslim oath.
India and Pakistan's founding is rooted in religion. India is supposedly a secular country but it's only skin deep. Religion is lurking right under the surface.
how is secularism not but a religion itself like atheism?

What is a desi, you tell me, one thing for sure it's not us.

Indians, Pakistanis, Bangladeshis and probably Afghanis are all desis.

Well not much different from Hindu nationalism, where Muslims are lynched, lowercast are raped & burnt.

Agreed. And I speak against that a lot on the forum.

No need for faiz Ahmed faiz, we have Rahman Baba, khushal khan khattak to name a few.

Who are they ?

Thank God no one has been or I would have had to answer for his/her murder along side the rest of you. The said "due process" was built by the same illiterate rabid mobs upon false pretenses and calims. It needs to be torn down.

@Sabretooth probably doesn't realize he is supporting mob lynching.

When has a blasphemy convict seen the power of law in Pakistan?

Had this been the case, natural instincts of the society would be to leave them to the law and those responsible for upholding it.

When has the State set an example of giving justice as seen fit by moral conscience of the society, regardless of its nature.

If this was the case, last parliament should have been prosecuted for defiling the constitutional protection of the Muslim oath.

how is secularism not but a religion itself like atheism?
never... we always find an easy escape from the problem ... Only once in Mumtaz Qadari case ... in every destructive protest we see 10 who came for protest and 90 comes for fun, because they have nothing to do at home ...

Being accused of blasphemy in Pakistan is basically a death sentence, eventually some nutjob will get to you

Is Pakistan the only Muslim country that does this? To attack a suspect in custody? To murder a suspect during a trial? And if acquitted, get's murdered by a vigilante? You can see why Asia Bibi fled to Canada even though she was acquitted.

In desi I cover the whole South Asia community, plus 3rd world countries national too ... we all have basically similar habits.... in US Mexican and Nigerian abuse the system... they produce lots of kids and get public aid ... lolzz

Well sir, we are watani, we are not desi, like how we are different culturally, linguistically, historically, heritage from rest of Pakistan.

So other Pakistanis, Indians & any other person who wishes to call him a desi is fine by us, but we are not desi & it's offensive to be called that.

Back
Top Bottom