What's new

Blasphemy: Mob attacks police station in capital

I think you have been conditioned to hunt your own to appease your arab overlords, must be centuries of conditioning.
Arab overlords? what the hell? in your hatred of Islam, you forget that this here lynch mob godmen worshiping "religion" is a creation of india

2 questions for you
  • when was the last lynching in Arabia?
  • when was the last lynching in india?

I think you have been conditioned to hunt your own to appease your arab overlords, must be centuries of conditioning. I don't have these compulsions nor do I care or ever will care. I look forward for you all to have a conversation with your maker after you die and the penny will drop, a bit too late I reckon. :lol:

Indians have a similar issue but they have an internalized heirarchy which makes sense as the ideology originates. Its strange how this part of the world refuses to become enlightened despite such suffering. Peculiar continent, a product of a very harsh history and enviornment.

You have been declared incorrigible. Enjoy your freedom economic migrant to Pakistan
The first article is not loading but I agree generally with the second one. But what's your point ?

Actually I agree with you that there is modern day slavery maintained by urban capitalist corporations. For example in India there is the IT / ITES industry which actively discourages formation of employee unions ( I know. I almost created a union some years ago ). In the huge Indian software services company Infosys which has 240,000+ employees there has been a suicide even as far back as 2009 because of oppressive working conditions. Here is another case. I am sure there will be other suicide cases too. And many silent sufferers. But it is unfortunate that these employees don't get affected by the sad plight of their fellow workers and form an employee union. This will be the same situation of the rest of the Indian IT / ITES industry.

Not just Sindh. Googling for "pakistan bonded labor" gives :

That number is taken from this interactive article by Al Jazeera. These brick kilns workers slave away in deplorable conditions to produce the housing materials for people including the so-called educated middle class most of whom give ( probably ) the yearly Zakat and think they have done their duty. And those kiln workers continue to live their artificially deprived lives.

And I am sure most other political groups in Pakistan are built on urban and rural feudalism. Not just Taseer's PPP.

Google also gives this :

Add to these the white-collar urban jobs that are also exploitative.

Watch this song called Inqalab by the progressive Pakistanti music group Laal. The song is on bonded labor across South Asia.

OK, since you say a mob can't be incited to hunt down the hit-and-run TTP why can't the mob storm the openly living Lal Masjid gang ? Why can't the mob pass word to those fools who fire Kalashnikovs at weddings and appropriate these guns and raid the Lal Masjid ? After all, the Lal Masjid are not following the true tenets of Islam. Or would you say otherwise ?

PS : I am not surprised @Areesh thanked your post.

Enough.

Go find some other thread.

OK, since you say a mob can't be incited to hunt down the hit-and-run TTP why can't the mob storm the openly living Lal Masjid gang ? Why can't the mob pass word to those fools who fire Kalashnikovs at weddings and appropriate these guns and raid the Lal Masjid ? After all, the Lal Masjid are not following the true tenets of Islam. Or would you say otherwise ?
Whats this fascination with Lal Masjid, you need to stop watching Indian media, its effecting your brain. Kalashnikovs at weddings?(its a cultural thing though I don't agree with it but that is done for a celebration, they aren't actively looking to cause trouble). Next you will say, why are kids wasting firecrackers on Eid or whatever, why aren't they using those firecrackers to actively haunt people in Lal Masjid???? Like seriously do you even read what you type?

Lal Masjid waloon ney na mera kuch bighara hai aur na kisi aur ka. It was an incident which was triggered in Musharraf era and that too because of Massage Parlor that was "allegedly" operated as a prostitution house. And since their clients were from elite class, so that issue became political and one thing led to another(later it became a land issue) and finally it became an issue of governments writ. Whole thing could have been managed peacefully without an issue if we didn't have dumb__ Mush as a dictator.

What you are suggesting is plain violence and blood shed. By suggesting that mob should go for Lal Masjid, mob isn't retarded nor doesn't it have this much free time.

PS : I am not surprised @Areesh thanked your post.

Have issue with him? Can't he like some one post?

Watch this song called Inqalab by the progressive Pakistanti music group Laal. The song is on bonded labor across South Asia.

Nahh, I would rather not fall for the obvious communist/marxist propaganda. We already have too much on our plate.

That number is taken from this interactive article by Al Jazeera. These brick kilns workers slave away in deplorable conditions to produce the housing materials for people including the so-called educated middle class most of whom give ( probably ) the yearly Zakat and think they have done their duty. And those kiln workers continue to live their artificially deprived lives.

I am not going to entertain the speel. It's pointless, when the other person doesn't understand a basic thing that some countries are developing. We aren't developed yet, for survival people have to do shiat. Without education labor is the only thing, and even with education if there aren't any jobs its pointless. You want me to quote a news of India where Phd's and Masters are applying for peon job? Btw, whatever conditions maybe our laborer's or farmers don't commit suicide unlike in India. So this will give you the basic idea that people here are managing their lives through thick and thin. No one on this world is happy, no one can be.

How are you calling him a feudal ? He certainly had wealth as detailed in this article and seemed to be an urban capitalist but he doesn't seem to be like those in rural Pakistan who run vast landed empires and set dogs upon enslaved laborers who ask for more salary or complain against some injustice.

Salman Taseer's assassination was not by a mob angry with him for doing terrible social and economic injustice. His assassination was done by one person - his own government-appointed bodyguard - who was angered more immediately because Taseer supported Asia Bibi who had been accused of blasphemy ( like the man accused in the OP ) and she happened to be Christian as well. Also, Taseer was critical of the system's blasphemy law and this criticism had angered the assassin, Mumtaz Qadri.

But after this assassin's justified execution there was certainly a mob which remembered him publicly. From this Wiki page :

I hope you are now clear.

I am not talking about inter-sect killings. Let's see say a mob incited by the Lal Masjid gang go out and kill a TTP leader on charge on defaming Islam.
The biggest tragedy of certain classes of society they are rush to kill the people for the protection of the sacred personality of Holy Prophet PBUH........ But no one wants to follow the teaching........ and killing a one person......o well..... mullah allocated heaven visa pre-qualification. ... Non mullah in mosque discuss the 40 years of Holy Prophet life but always talk about Muslim wars etc etc .....

The biggest tragedy of certain classes of society they are rush to kill the people for the protection of the sacred personality of Holy Prophet PBUH........ But no one wants to follow the teaching........ and killing a one person......o well..... mullah allocated heaven visa pre-qualification. ... Non mullah in mosque discuss the 40 years of Holy Prophet life but always talk about Muslim wars etc etc .....

I thought you were a casually irreligious person.

I thought you were a casually irreligious person.
I think I read Holy Prophet's social behavior in 7th grade .. I have an image of his personality .. do we need a sword ??? .... a very honest and humble person .... any doubt? .. or choke and burnt down the whole country again ..

I think I read Holy Prophet's social behavior in 7th grade .. I have an image of his personality .. do we need a sword ??? .... a very honest and humble person .... any doubt?

You only read what you were given and asked to form a lifetime opinion on what you read as an adolescent.

I am not here for religious discussions. This is a governance matter.

If you incite a frustrated society further, it will push back. It's physics.

You only read what you were given and asked to form a lifetime opinion on what you read as an adolescent.

I am not here for religious discussions. This is a governance matter.

If you incite a frustrated society further, it will push back. It's physics.
" frustrated society ". ....... a masses of human beings without any direction. 67 percent young blood rolling in the street ...without work .... Yes, and what you expect .... overpopulation... no govt can feed that many mouths...

Whats this fascination with Lal Masjid, you need to stop watching Indian media, its effecting your brain.

Indian media doesn't show Lal Masjid. At least those that I watch.

What you are suggesting is plain violence and blood shed. By suggesting that mob should go for Lal Masjid, mob isn't retarded nor doesn't it have this much free time.

So the mob from the OP has free time to storm a police station and try to lynch a person inside and attack the police inside but doesn't have time to storm real criminals like the Lal Masjid gang ?

Nahh, I would rather not fall for the obvious communist/marxist propaganda. We already have too much on our plate.

The topic of the song... Are they saying anything wrong ? Are they showing anything wrong ?

Millions of bonded laborers across South Asia. Add the urban, white-collar bonded laborers too. Should't they be liberated from oppressive working conditions ? That is how we build an evolved society.

We aren't developed yet, for survival people have to do shiat.

If we don't reject the current oppressive system, don't speak for an evolved system and just keep resignedly surviving from day-to-day, month-after-month, including the so-called educated middle class, we will never become developed.

Without education labor is the only thing

Are the educated middle class liberated ?

Btw, whatever conditions maybe our laborer's or farmers don't commit suicide unlike in India.

I have made dozens of posts on Indian farmer and student suicides. Especially the recurring statement about 350,000+ farmer suicides just between 1995 and 2015.

And Pakistani laborers and farmers don't commit suicide because most of them are Muslims. The Muslim culture in the country probably then induces a thinking amongst the non-Muslim of the farmers and laborers to not commit suicide. But why do all of them continue to live an oppressed life ? They should organize. Form association with urban progressive movements. Some have. Watch that song.

No one on this world is happy, no one can be.

But no one need be unhappy and suffer because of such an unnatural thing like money. I have proposed a new, progressive economic system in this thread. Read it at your leisure and contribute there.

mullah allocated heaven visa pre-qualification

:lol:

Non mullah in mosque discuss the 40 years of Holy Prophet life but always talk about Muslim wars etc etc .....

Well said.

" frustrated society ". ....... a masses of human beings without any direction. 67 percent young blood rolling in the street ...without work .... Yes, and what you expect .... overpopulation... no govt can feed that many mouths...

this is a reality they have no problem accepting.

you have a problem accepting that they would react like they do when incited.

TTP are not desi

What is desi then ?

they are watani, they are nationalist not all about religion.

1. What nationalism were they showing when they attacked that school in Peshawar in 2014 and killed 149 people including 132 students ?

2. If they are not all about what is understood by commoners to be religion will the TTP encourage festivals of progressive Pakistanis like Faiz Ahmed Faiz and form association with progressive Pakistani movements ?

this is a reality they have no problem accepting.

you have a problem accepting that they would react like they do when incited.
We have a dirty habit ... if you live long in Canada you know very well.... desi families give birth 4 or 5 children ...get a free house and massive aid from govt .... according to them sitting at home is better than work or look for cash job to keep getting public aid.... abusing the system build for needy ones ... exporting the national attitude ...

Back
Top Bottom